Video breakdown of the Negro in America being the true Jew and NOT African

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
no I'm not

LionofJudah said there is an African look and an American Negro look so I asked him what was it and he has not answered.

I can usually tell where people are from down to their region or country by their faces. I can also generally recognize my countrymen by their builds and facial features. They are also easily distinguishable from the countries populations around them. American blacks just have a look to them.

:manny:

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can usually tell where people are from down to their region or country by their faces. I can also generally recognize my countrymen by their builds and facial features. They are also easily distinguishable from the countries populations around them. American blacks just have a look to them.

:usure:

Exodus 11:7
But against any of the children of Israel shall not a dog move his tongue, against man or beast: that ye may know how that the LORD doth put a difference between the Egyptians and Israel.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Exodus 11:7
But against any of the children of Israel shall not a dog move his tongue, against man or beast: that ye may know how that the LORD doth put a difference between the Egyptians and Israel.

Can you make a point without copy pasting bible quotes? I frankly have no interest in reading them.

emoney

custom user title
Daps

ok

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can you make a point without copy pasting bible quotes? I frankly have no interest in reading them.

Nope..

Romans 3:3
For what if some did not believe? shall their unbelief make the faith of God without effect?

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:usure:
Has it even be settled that you are black?

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
c00n thread.

Even without the race mixing, African-Americans are made up of several different West/Central African tribes. To give you a personal example, I'm half Malawian/Zimbabwean and as a result I don't quite fit into the stereotypical look of either. Zimbabweans are shorter and much slighter in build than Malawians/Zambians who tend to be much taller and heavier framed and somewhat lighter complexioned. My facial features don't really fit comfortably into either stereotype (although body-wise I'm much closer to Malawian). Now imagine what all the inter-(West) African breeding bodes for African-Americans who are a hodge-podge of a shytload of tribes/ethnicities from Kirdi to Igbo to Kru. Of course you'll look a bit different.

That being said, I seriously doubt you'd be able to tell Serge Ibaka, Nnamdi Asomugha, Wale, Masai Ujiri and Oguchi Onyewu are specifically African and not African-American without prior knowledge. You're stereotyping the shyt out of Africans and honestly you sound like a cac the way you lump us all together so dismissively. There's NO "African look" whatsoever. NONE.

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
arinze_5.jpg

Most people would assume this guy is African American with no prior knowledge. Dude is actually Nigerian.

Edit: Shouldn't have said "most of you." I apologize. That's singling others out. Most people in general including myself would make that assumption if he had an American accent.

Last edited: