Video breakdown of the Negro in America being the true Jew and NOT African

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
can you be more specific? did your mother's lineage trace back to an American Indian tribe? If so, which one? You do know that American Indians/Native Americans are of Asian stock right?
They don't do all that. Just gives u your mothers/fathers lineage. It said my mothers line traces back to the Americas and ain't a damn thing Native American about me.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All of you "American Negros" don't look the same. So what am I comparing these Nigeriens to. What is the prototypical look of the African-American? Do you have one?

You could pretty much point out any Negro and he doesn't look like them. Not saying all of you are that different than us, but let's look at reality instead of what we've been told.

emoney

custom user title
Daps
Be real breh...I said I was 'in between' meaning I'm not light, nor dark. Skin color is slightly irrelevant, African Americans don't look like y'all regardless of skin color. That's why we can tell Africans before they even tell us they are African.

How am I not being real?

I asked you to give me someone famous who you have the same skin complexion as?

not light, nor dark doesn't tell me anything because we all know light and dark skin is relative

You also don't seem to understand that there is no such thing as a "African" its an umbrella term. Everyone from Akon (Wolof-Senegalese) to French Montana (Berber-Moroccan) to Wale (Yoruba-Nigerian) to Knaan (Somali) is African. Do any of them look the same?

African is a broad term refer to geography. There is no African look and there is no African identity.

emoney

custom user title
Daps
They don't do all that. Just gives u your mothers/fathers lineage. It said my mothers line traces back to the Americas and ain't a damn thing Native American about me.
Did you test for your father's lineage?

emoney

custom user title
Daps
You could pretty much point out any Negro and he doesn't look like them. Not saying all of you are that different than us, but let's look at reality instead of what we've been told.

What is the Negro look?

Is it Will Smith or Don Cheadle?
Is it Jada Pinkett or India Arie?

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How am I not being real?

I asked you to give me someone famous who you have the same skin complexion as?

not light, nor dark doesn't tell me anything because we all know light and dark skin is relative

You also don't seem to understand that there is no such thing as a "African" its an umbrella term. Everyone from Akon (Wolof-Senegalese) to French Montana (Berber-Moroccan) to Wale (Yoruba-Nigerian) to Knaan (Somali) is African. Do any of them look the same?

African is a broad term refer to geography. There is no African look and there is no African identity.

Not sure what you were asking, my bad. Probably Martin Lawrence, or a bit lighter. Actually, that's not true about y'all not having a look. The only reason some of y'all are lighter for the most part is because of the Arab invasion. Besides that, most Africans don't look that much different.

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
Did you test for your father's lineage?
Yeah it traced back to Europe.

But real talk I'm starting to think the so called Natives of America weren't just the light ones with the long black straight hair they got on those reservations anymore.I think a lot of us were already in America before slavery. I ain't saying they didn't bring any blacks from Africa, but the number is exaggerated.

emoney

custom user title
Daps
Not sure what you were asking, my bad. Probably Martin Lawrence, or a bit lighter. Actually, that's not true about y'all not having a look. The only reason some of y'all are lighter for the most part is because of the Arab invasion. Besides that, most Africans don't look that much different.

the Arab invasion was in North Africa.

emoney

custom user title
Daps
I love how you're trying to throw out Don Cheadle and India Arie to muddy this talk. Clever..

what do you mean?

Are they not African-American? I compared them to Will and Jada to show you the difference in phenotype of so called African-Americans.