Video breakdown of the Negro in America being the true Jew and NOT African

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know man, I got others in my fam tested and all of our results link up and show we related and have the same lineages. But u can never be 100% with what they tell u.

And I'm sure it's right regarding your close relatives, but linking you with someone in a country 1000's of miles away and hundreds of years ago? Nah..at least I don't think so.

emoney

custom user title
Daps
Ok? You just said there was no 'African look'. Is North Africa not included in that?

it doesn't really matter

if you exclude North Africa (Tunisia, Morocco, Libya, Egypt)

there still wouldn't be a uniform "African" look

have you ever been to Africa?

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what do you mean?

Are they not African-American? I compared them to Will and Jada to show you the difference in phenotype of so called African-Americans.

I don't know if they are AA's, or if they are just African. As far as I know they are AA, but they got Cheadle to play in Hotel Rwanda for a reason and India Arie speaks for itself.

Why are you distrustful of something you have never tried.

Because I know that world history has been corrupted, white washed, and turned upside down. I know science, at least regarding DNA, is confusing and without thorough personal knowledge of it and doing the test myself (not just giving DNA, literally doing the test myself), I find it hard to put any faith in what someone else will tell me.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it doesn't really matter

if you exclude North Africa (Tunisia, Morocco, Libya, Egypt)

there still wouldn't be a uniform "African" look

have you ever been to Africa?

No, and I don't really need to just to know that while Africans might vary in the way they look, very few look like the American Negro.

emoney

custom user title
Daps
I don't know if they are AA's, or if they are just African. As far as I know they are AA, but they got Cheadle to play in Hotel Rwanda for a reason and India Arie speaks for itself.

Because I know that world history has been corrupted, white washed, and turned upside down. I know science, at least regarding DNA, is confusing and without thorough personal knowledge of it and doing the test myself (not just giving DNA, literally doing the test myself), I find it hard to put any faith in what someone else will tell me.

So your not sure if Don Cheadle and India Arie are African-American now?

I thought you said you can tell? You did say that in these posts:

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/video-breakdown-of-the-negro-in-america-being-the-true-jew-and-not-african.133338/page-3#post-4925001

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/video-breakdown-of-the-negro-in-america-being-the-true-jew-and-not-african.133338/page-3#post-4925047

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/video-breakdown-of-the-negro-in-america-being-the-true-jew-and-not-african.133338/page-4#post-4925066

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let's look at Ghana...

villagers-ghana-people.jpg

d7.jpg

These guys look like they could be African Americans I'll admit

6.jpg

Ghana-supporters-in-Accra-009.jpg

Three of these pictures are obviously Africans.

emoney

custom user title
Daps
No, and I don't really need to just to know that while Africans might vary in the way they look, very few look like the American Negro.

What is the prototypical "African" look and the "American Negro" look?

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

My point was you're trying to be slick and throw some Africans in there so I'll be like 'Yeah they are Negroes' and then you'll be like 'no, they arent'. And again, I never stated that SOME Africans don't look like Negroes, I said the majority of y'all don't look like us. Try again.

emoney

custom user title
Daps
My point was you're trying to be slick and throw some Africans in there so I'll be like 'Yeah they are Negroes' and then you'll be like 'no, they arent'. And again, I never stated that SOME Africans don't look like Negroes, I said the majority of y'all don't look like us. Try again.

How was I trying to be slick?

I gave you 4 African-Americans (Don Cheadle, Will Smith, India Arie, and Jada Pinkett Smith)

You thought I was trying to be slick and trick you or something. But all I was trying to show you was that there are phenotypical differences amongst so call "American Negros" (as you put it)

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How was I trying to be slick?

I gave you 4 African-Americans (Don Cheadle, Will Smith, India Arie, and Jada Pinkett Smith)

You thought I was trying to be slick and trick you or something. But all I was trying to show you was that there are phenotypical differences amongst so call "American Negros" (as you put it)

But again, according to you, race mixing in the last 50 years or so is one of the main reasons your people and my people look different, and we both know that's BS.

emoney

custom user title
Daps
But again, according to you, race mixing in the last 50 years or so is one of the main reasons your people and my people look different, and we both know that's BS.

I don't know what you know so don't speak for me.

but who are my people?

and you have yet to tell me what you actually look like so I really don't know

my main points were:

1. There is no African look

2. There is no African-American look

3. Race mixing amongst African-Americans makes up a significant % of your dna

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So why are your talking as if you know who I am and who my people are?

You've already stated you're West African. Beyond that, I don't need to know anything else. I seriously doubt you look like me or my people, ham and cheese.