Very first date and her fork is in my plate ...

DamonDashsRocAFellaChain

How could a man say he has a boss and be proud?
Daps
fukk no. shes going to cross all kinds of boundaries. you like your boundaries crossed bruh?

Mike Ock

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The World, but from BK
I am confused.

You think you woulda kissed her eventually? Ate the box? Banged her? If you were planning to get intimate someday, why not consider her act as a step toward said intimacy?

If you were NOT planning on touching her and swapping body fluids then what are you on a date for?

:mindblown: , it got nothing to do with germs or body fluid. Its her having no consideration.

concise

Veteran
Daps
I am confused.

You think you woulda kissed her eventually? Ate the box? Banged her? If you were planning to get intimate someday, why not consider her act as a step toward said intimacy?

If you were NOT planning on touching her and swapping body fluids then what are you on a date for?

:comeon:
1. There's steps to everything. You don't go running marathons without first training, stretching, and eating right.

2. SHE HAD HER OWN PLATE. :mindblown: I ordered it because I was looking forward to eating it.

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
take out a desperate girl on a dinner and have her jihaad your plate without your permission and then have her rape your wallet when the bill comes, and then dropping her off at home without smashing brehs

^
can yall dap this post..i put a lot in it thanks

:deadmanny:

And LOL @ his whole Hungry Hungry Hippo thread.

flusterose

dat dere chocolate
Daps
Reppin
Black Gay Capital
My homie hates that shyt.

me too. i have a friend that will say "oooh that looks good can i try it" and digs in BEFORE i start eating my own food. She doesnt even wait for me to say yes or no. Pisses the the fukk off!!:upsetfavre:

I will rather order the same plate for you than share my food its gross to me.

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
me too. i have a friend that will say "oooh that looks good can i try it" and digs in BEFORE i start eating my own food. She doesnt even wait for me to say yes or no. Pisses the the fukk off!!:upsetfavre:

I will rather order the same plate for you than share my food its gross to me.
its not even that as much.

He dont like (his girl) eating of his plate PERIOD.

If his girl asks for a taste to try....nicca will scrap the food on her plate.:leon:

We had a discussion bout it..kinda ticked me off (I dont have a prob sharing off my plate with my s/o)

Nicca had the :birdman: during the 2 minutes we were talking bout it.

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
at least she fukked up early. how long have you known her before the date?

what were y'all eating?

Mike Ock

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The World, but from BK

If his girl asks for a taste to try....nicca will scrap the food on her plate.:leon:

We had a discussion bout it..kinda ticked me off (I dont have a prob sharing off my plate with my s/o)

Women are known for this. There's been times i order shyt WE BOTH DON'T LIKE just to have it to myself. But nope, as soon as I see her watching me eat it her :troll: face forms and she want a bite, and a big ass one at that.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Women do that to guage your willingness to sacrifice for them.

Ex wife did that shyt all the time and it did tick me off. The reason was: I knew she was doing it just for psychological/relationship issues rather than actually "wanting" it.

First date I would be all about it. Like I said: reveals that she is trying to be close... Come closer... Clooooser....

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls

And he's f*ckin' right too :birdman:. That sh!t is rude, no matter who does, friends and family included.

A$holes be like: ":ooh: Let me get one of those nuggets breh :noah:". *grabs nugget without permission*

Me: "Man, just have the all of 'em and get the f*ck on :scusthov:"