Very first date and her fork is in my plate ...

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
To me that's a clear sign that my penis will be in her vagina after the b-llshyt dinner and whatever is done...

I love women who do things like that...

I am the type of person who only feels comfortable with people who have no filters, and feel comfortable around me...

Exactly, if you haven't smashed that yet your main objective should be getting her as comfortable as possible around you. Let her eat off your plate, offer her more if she'd like. Once he's hit that a couple of times then he can finally put an end to the bullshyt. Till then let her :eat:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
i dont mind sharing my plate and invite people to do so, but doing it on the first date without an invitation to do so is ballsy as fukk. she probably weird and doesnt know boundaries

She's probably a freak and will suck the herpes out of his d*ck :ohlawd:

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
not really that big of a deal. next thing you're going to complain about is she wanted to kiss on the first date. :ufdup:

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
My girlfriend put her fork in my plate on our second time eating with each other. She ordered fish and I had steak so I didn't see it as much of a big deal :yeshrug:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
:wtf:

I don't get it.

It's not like I was being cheap/selfish and just ordered food for myself.

This supposed to be a good look? :mindblown:

this was your very first date?

my lil brehby is growing up
ojpg6x.gif

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Yea i wouldnt let that happen...First date thats way too comfortable for me...Dont be asking me for bites of my sh1it til i at least seen your areolas first...

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think food sharing should be discussed before the meal comes. I mean it's perfectly ok to say "I don't want to get the same thing so would you mind if I tasted yours" or something like that but don't just dig into someone's plate.

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
My girlfriend put her fork in my plate on our second time eating with each other. She ordered fish and I had steak so I didn't see it as much of a big deal :yeshrug:

that is an extremely big deal nikka the fukk u mean

how she gon make you buy her some fish just so she can eat your steak :what: