Very first date and her fork is in my plate ...

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
I think food sharing should be discussed before the meal comes. I mean it's perfectly ok to say "I don't want to get the same thing so would you mind if I tasted yours" or something like that but don't just dig into someone's plate.

Its a respect issue...new chick should be a lil uncomfortable to do things like that off the bat,i would have blocked her fork back to her plate or told her she paying the bill...of course i dont mean you rawtid :hug: i mean these other uneducated,unmannered broads...

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
these ol indecisive wishy washy loose-with-a-nikkas-money ass bytches got yall thinkin they can just eat off your plate like The Nigerian around white folks chicken

bytch talmbout "oooo, that looks so good lemme try some" :childplease: it do look good bytch thats why i ordered it

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
depending on the manner she does it...i wouldnt mind. If she randomly just took a fork and dug in with no fukks or word given though...

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
:wtf:

I don't get it.

It's not like I was being cheap/selfish and just ordered food for myself.

This supposed to be a good look? :mindblown:
Meh... It's not that big of a deal but yeah she should refrain from doing shyt like that just for manners sake. :manny: