Very first date and her fork is in my plate ...

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
OP u shoulda hit her with...

*in my Kevin Hart voice*

"Uhh bytch, you can't wait til I get done talkin to Jesus before you goddamn touch my goddamn plate?!?! Take the goddamn food bytch!!!"

Daps
Women are known for this. There's been times i order shyt WE BOTH DON'T LIKE just to have it to myself. But nope, as soon as I see her watching me eat it her :troll: face forms and she want a bite, and a big ass one at that.

:sitdown:

I get shyt I like, not to share. If you want the same shyt, order it lmao. My girlfriends do this a lot so I play around with it so they don't touch.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:wtf:
I don't get it.
It's not like I was being cheap/selfish and just ordered food for myself.
This supposed to be a good look? :mindblown:

To me that's a clear sign that my penis will be in her vagina after the b-llshyt dinner and whatever is done...

I love women who do things like that...

I am the type of person who only feels comfortable with people who have no filters, and feel comfortable around me...

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im hittin that bytch wit the :leostare:

im definitely checkin a female who touches my plate without my permission :pacspit:

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York

av ... no
chick in question ... no

No. She's got her own plate and wants to dig in mine.
Horrible precedent. :patrice:

If shes ugly I can see why you're upset. But why would you go out with an ugly girl? If she's hot and shes eating from your plate, thats a win. If you're mad about that, you might be gay. :patrice:

kash10003

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i dont mind sharing my plate and invite people to do so, but doing it on the first date without an invitation to do so is ballsy as fukk. she probably weird and doesnt know boundaries