using my debit card to pay for pizza delivery just to avoid tipping appreciation

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
This. Plus a lot of these delivery drivers get money for gas on their checks. Delivery drivers could care less whether you tip or not as oppose to waiters/bartenders, who live off them.

How much money do you for real think they be getting for gas if they actually do? I don't see this shyt. I know some get reimbursed with the actual tips they get that day. Like a dollar or 2 more. nikkas aint gettin that tank refilled up off of whatever "reimbursement".

You are outta your mind if you think delivery drivers don't care about tips. If they didn't they'd be in the fukkin kitchen, not wearing out their car.

If you don't tip, pick that shyt up. Real talk.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
wtf @ calling a delivery jobs "trash slave jobs"

you call the person working delivery a trash slave but you still want the service of this trash slave?

sm0ke

Lin Kuei
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
if you don't tip and you have the money to do so, you're probably a piece of shyt.

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ΘГβĮŦ∆Ŀ ₣℮ŦЏگ;516303 said:
i have worked shyt jobs in my life and i know that good tips can be the difference between paying rent or getting evicted.

:wtf:And its the customers fault and not the fault of the job you sighed up for.

if you don't tip and you have the money to do so, you're probably a piece of shyt.
Just like somebody that would spit in your food if you dont pay them money your not obligated to.:stopitslime:

YBE

Banned
Daps
The place I worked at, we got minimum wage + $1 for each delivery. On a normal night, even if I got 0 in tips, I was getting at least $12/hour. After factoring in tips, it was usually around $25 or so an hour which is probably 3-4 times what the manager was making :lolbron:

I have no idea how it is for them now that gas prices have skyrocketed. My place didn't have a delivery charge and we still got $1. These days a lot of places charge $2-$3 as a delivery charge so the driver might be getting most/all of that.

:ehh: might have to get me a delivery job this semester

Angel On The Rag

I'm bloody hungry!!
Daps
Reppin
Tampax Warehouse
ΘГβĮŦ∆Ŀ ₣℮ŦЏگ;517261 said:
i worked 3 jobs at once and went to school full time when i was in college.
i fed myself, paid rent, bought books, art supplies and herb with my "slave jobs". it made me a better person. if you really feel that way then i feel sorry for you.

yeah breh, you really turned out good begging nikkaz on sohh to buy your v-neck homo t-shirts for 2 dollars a pop :beli: not to mention you look like an aids patient with jaundice :gag:

oh yeah, you live in new york city, that shyt is different than any normal area delivering pizza you dont even need a car for that shyt :pachaha:

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
cheap b*stards don't tip and theres tons of ppl like that out there. but we all know that if the tables was turned it'd be the same cheap muthafukkas complaining about not getting a tip either. :yeshrug:

crazy thing is you'll see people pull up in luxury cars, wearing designer clothes and they won't tip. but then you'll see some construction worker with dirty boots and a pony tail come in and tip at least 20% every single time. maybe the guy with the nice car and clothes bought that all that nice stuff because they save 3-5 dollars every time they go out to eat.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
always getting carry out so i dont have to tip appreciation

dow9qb.jpg

this is what I do. I NEVER order food to my office or house. I just pick it up to avoid the nonsense. Only tip if I'm eating at a sit down joint, which ain't too often.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
crazy thing is you'll see people pull up in luxury cars, wearing designer clothes and they won't tip. but then you'll see some construction worker with dirty boots and a pony tail come in and tip at least 20% every single time. maybe the guy with the nice car and clothes bought that all that nice stuff because they save 3-5 dollars every time they go out to eat.

:stopitslime: