using my debit card to pay for pizza delivery just to avoid tipping appreciation

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Tipping has nothing to do with being a broke nikka. You get your hourly wage just like me, I don't get a tip just because you do your job does not entitle you to a tip. Most places include delivery charges anyways so smh.

As well by tipping you allow owners to pay their workers cheap

Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah, but your car gets killed to dirt quick as hell though :birdman:

If you riding around in a bucket shyt don't really matter. It's only a problem when you doing it full time, and if that's the case you should be pulling in enough bread to fix most issues, or put some money aside in case you need to scrap it and cop another car for cheap.

Edi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wonder that too because when I order from the Chinese or Indian place they act surprised when I try to tip them

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
shut your fakkit ass up

a tip is extra, as in it's not necessary, it's at the decision of the customer

therefore, not tipping doesnt mean you dont have money to tip, it means you dont feel like giving extra for an easy job

its obvious you worked some of these trash slave jobs where you relied on tips :russ:

"Trash slave jobs"? Lol nikka a job is a job. Yeah, I had a delivery job when I was in high school. Doesn't make the facts any different you fukking idiot.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tipping has nothing to do with being a broke nikka. You get your hourly wage just like me, I don't get a tip just because you do your job does not entitle you to a tip. Most places include delivery charges anyways so smh.

So you don't tip because you're trying to help workers get higher wages? :rudy:

fukkouttaherewitthat. Once again, a lot delivery places get less than minimum + tips. At some of these places, the tips are a part of the wages. Like servers. You pay to have someone deliver your food, you should fukking tip them. The "delivery charge" doesn't go to the fukking delivery driver. fukk kind of fantasy world you nikkas live in.

Got this retard posting in red talking about delivery jobs like that type of shyt has always been beneath him. You actin like you're pulling a stand-up move not tipping by encouraging the owners to pay their workers more. All these nikkas in here laughin about not tipping.

And people wonder where stereotypes come from. :stopitslime:

If you don't want to tip someone, get your lazy ass up and pick that shyt up.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
:usure:

A white person doesn't tip, it's the individual. A Black person doesn't tip, and it's a racial epidemic.

sure there are cheap people of all races. but go ask a black server what race of people are the cheapest when it comes to tipping and see what they say.

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
fukkouttaherewitthat. Once again, a lot delivery places get less than minimum + tips. At some of these places, the tips are a part of the wages. Like servers. You pay to have someone deliver your food, you should fukking tip them. The "delivery charge" doesn't go to the fukking delivery driver. fukk kind of fantasy world you nikkas live in.

The place I worked at, we got minimum wage + $1 for each delivery. On a normal night, even if I got 0 in tips, I was getting at least $12/hour. After factoring in tips, it was usually around $25 or so an hour which is probably 3-4 times what the manager was making :lolbron:

I have no idea how it is for them now that gas prices have skyrocketed. My place didn't have a delivery charge and we still got $1. These days a lot of places charge $2-$3 as a delivery charge so the driver might be getting most/all of that.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps

the government does that actually. not the cheap guy who aint gonna throw a couple extra bucks on the table after eating a meal at a restaurant.

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
I delivered pizza and I didn't really give a fukk if people didn't tip and no one else I worked with did either. If you come to the door right away and have the money ready, no delivery guy is going to trip about whether or not you tipped. A lot of people don't really know it's customary and probably close to half of the people never tipped. You make so much money from the people that do tip that you don't care. The ones that got flagged were the ones that would habitually order the pizza and then leave and we'd have to wait around for them. When I got one of those deliveries, no matter how close the place was, I'd always do all of my other deliveries first since they probably wouldn't be ready anyway.

Some people tip big because they think it'll make their pizza come faster next time but I think it really works in the opposite way. At the place I worked, you had to take whatever was next in line but you could add others on top of that. If you were known as a good tipper, some driver might be a jew and take yours even though he was going to the other side of town and your pizza will be sitting in his car for a half hour. They know you're tipping out of habit and not for good service.

:ohhh:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
shut your fakkit ass up

a tip is extra, as in it's not necessary, it's at the decision of the customer

therefore, not tipping doesnt mean you dont have money to tip, it means you dont feel like giving extra for an easy job

its obvious you worked some of these trash slave jobs where you relied on tips :russ:

i worked 3 jobs at once and went to school full time when i was in college.
i fed myself, paid rent, bought books, art supplies and herb with my "slave jobs". it made me a better person. if you really feel that way then i feel sorry for you.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The place I worked at, we got minimum wage + $1 for each delivery. On a normal night, even if I got 0 in tips, I was getting at least $12/hour. After factoring in tips, it was usually around $25 or so an hour which is probably 3-4 times what the manager was making :lolbron:

I have no idea how it is for them now that gas prices have skyrocketed. My place didn't have a delivery charge and we still got $1. These days a lot of places charge $2-$3 as a delivery charge so the driver might be getting most/all of that.

I was working at Jimmy Johns at the end of high school and my first year out of it. We were not makin shyt if we didn't get tipped. Neither did my other nikkas who was deliverin pizzas. Delivery Charge went straight to the store.

When I moved to the location on campus though, these motherfukkers that get drunk and order jimmy johns at like 2 AM tip like a mottttthafukka

:whoo:

Goin home with 80+ a night if I'm lucky enough to work a weekend.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps

This. Plus a lot of these delivery drivers get money for gas on their checks. Delivery drivers could care less whether you tip or not as oppose to waiters/bartenders, who live off them.