using my debit card to pay for pizza delivery just to avoid tipping appreciation

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
I'm more curious as to why you white dudes like fukking little boys in the ass :scusthov:

when a white guy starts a thread bragging about having sex with children i'll be sure to ask

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
when a white guy starts a thread bragging about having sex with children i'll be sure to ask

Its just an honest question. Black people don't get down like that, y'all gotta long history of boy rape. shyt y'all even created NAMBLA.

its the definition of demonic

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
Its just an honest question. Black people don't get down like that, y'all gotta long history of boy rape. shyt y'all even created NAMBLA.

its the definition of demonic

well you see when you are white you look at a little boys ass like :leon::leon::noah: there is really nothing we can do to stop ourselves

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
no u lyin cuz i used to work at pizza hut for a min and when you aint tip drivers got pissed off for one

:yeshrug: I never saw that at the place I worked. When one place didn't tip, the next place would tip $5 for one small pizza. It all worked out.

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I have never known a non-tipper who wasn't a broke/near-broke a$$hole.This is one thing I will wholeheartedly agree with you on...the "delivery fee" is the biggest joke about ordering pizza nowadays. The driver doesn't get to see a penny of it.

It's just a disguised price increase. They should just be honest about the prices, instead of creating a nonsensical term that requires the explanation that "the delivery fee is not a tip."

I think they go toward paying the driver's hourly wages too. Since they have to have extra staff just to deliver, the store cost of a delivered pizza is a lot higher than the store cost of a carryout pizza.

TEKBEATZ

Banging Pads
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Saint Petersburg. FL
always getting carry out so i dont have to tip appreciation

dow9qb.jpg

what show is that from?

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
I don't tip worth shyt when I visit foreign countries because there's no way they'll ever see me again.

If I ever visit the country again it'll have been so long that they probably wouldn't even remember me as that one a$$hole that never tips :myman:

i usually look upon non-tippers as bottomfeeding scumbags....but not tipping in other countries is acceptable imo

them foreigners never tip in america....eye for an eye i guess

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It just adds to another black sterotype. Black people don't know how to tip.

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
This is a dumb move if you frequently use this place.

Admittedly, I think tipping is a dumb concept, however, it's a social practice I abide by to avoid having delivery boys piss in my food.