using my debit card to pay for pizza delivery just to avoid tipping appreciation

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
Tipping has never been understood by me. You're being paid to do your job...tipping should never be expected. Tipping is for extraordinary service...not the regular you doing your basic job. :what:

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
Stop subsidizing management and ownership by tipping

you aren't hurting the management or owners by not tipping, and its not like you are some are doing it as some form of protest you are just looking for a way to justify being cheap. the difference in tipping and not tipping is less than $5 usually. so :mjpls: :pachaha: @ anyone who is so :flabbynsick: they don't tip.

Daps
i tip, but i don't use my debit. it is a dangerous job. pizza guys get robbed all the time.

just buy one of their gift cards and load it with the price of the pizza online. that way, even if the driver tries to fill in that tip line he's not getting shyt because nothing is left on that gift card.

plus i am not getting my identity stolen when the driver has to verify that the debit info :usure:

you aren't hurting the management or owners by not tipping, and its not like you are some are doing it as some form of protest you are just looking for a way to justify being cheap. t

some owners under pay their workers and customers are expected to make up for it with tipping. i know waiters who make less than 3 in wages an hour and just rely on tips. that is part of the reason people are expected to tip.

either way the customer will end up paying. if the owner starts paying fair wages they'll just raise the prices.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
:shaq2: Where the do dat at ? Alls i do is sign on dat dotted line tip $3 n kim

you give your card number over the phone now they usually ask for the verification code on the back. also if you hand any cashier your card they have the opportunity to look at the security number on the back of the card and they can use the credit card machine to look up your CC number later on after you left the store. its something that happens but the smart thieves wont do it because it is really easy to get caught.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
nikkas take tipping reeeeeeeeal seriously. :russ:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

Daps
:shaq2: Where they do dat at ? Alls i do is sign on dat dotted line tip $3 n kim

he has your contact information. some places require a carbon copy of your credit card if you use one to order. some people report the pizza guy stole their information and they begin having crazy charges on their bank statements.

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
Just tell the waitress "You know why you work for tips? Because no one would put the whole thing in." :heh: