using my debit card to pay for pizza delivery just to avoid tipping appreciation

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
always getting carry out so i dont have to tip appreciation

dow9qb.jpg

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Tip. Just fukkin do it, ya broke ass nikkas. Delivery people don't make shyt already. Most of the time minimum or less. Not to mention the gas and wear and tear on the car.

If you don't have the money to tip, how about you get your lazy fukking ass off the couch and go pick that shyt up.
:yeshrug:

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
i tip, but i don't use my debit. it is a dangerous job. pizza guys get robbed all the time.

just buy one of their gift cards and load it with the price of the pizza online. that way, even if the driver tries to fill in that tip line he's not getting shyt because nothing is left on that gift card.

plus i am not getting my identity stolen when the driver has to verify that the debit info :usure:

some owners under pay their workers and customers are expected to make up for it with tipping. i know waiters who make less than 3 in wages an hour and just rely on tips. that is part of the reason people are expected to tip.

either way the customer will end up paying. if the owner starts paying fair wages they'll just raise the prices.

would definitely rather pay a higher price :ld:

i understand tipping bartenders and waiters in fine dining establishments, its an art and a skill for them

but some loser at ruby tuesday who just pours me a drink and leaves the busing to someone else? :rudy:

Angel On The Rag

I'm bloody hungry!!
Daps
Reppin
Tampax Warehouse
Tip. Just fukkin do it, ya broke ass nikkas. Delivery people don't make shyt already. Most of the time minimum or less. Not to mention the gas and wear and tear on the car.

If you don't have the money to tip, how about you get your lazy fukking ass off the couch and go pick that shyt up.
:yeshrug:

shut your fakkit ass up

a tip is extra, as in it's not necessary, it's at the decision of the customer

therefore, not tipping doesnt mean you dont have money to tip, it means you dont feel like giving extra for an easy job

its obvious you worked some of these trash slave jobs where you relied on tips :russ:

Polygraph steez

.....even when i lie
Daps
Reppin
i cant condone not tipping. as a hustla i know how it feels, and how every dollar counts. if im at the crib drinkin and/or watching the game and dont wanna step out, why not throw dude at least $3 tip for driving? thats probably how much u spend on gas for the ride, not to mention convenience. if u want convenience u gotta pay for it, thats how i always saw it. i aint never been to cheap to tip. my pizza delivery guys and my waitresses at chilis LOVE me

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I delivered pizza and I didn't really give a fukk if people didn't tip and no one else I worked with did either. If you come to the door right away and have the money ready, no delivery guy is going to trip about whether or not you tipped. A lot of people don't really know it's customary and probably close to half of the people never tipped. You make so much money from the people that do tip that you don't care. The ones that got flagged were the ones that would habitually order the pizza and then leave and we'd have to wait around for them. When I got one of those deliveries, no matter how close the place was, I'd always do all of my other deliveries first since they probably wouldn't be ready anyway.

Some people tip big because they think it'll make their pizza come faster next time but I think it really works in the opposite way. At the place I worked, you had to take whatever was next in line but you could add others on top of that. If you were known as a good tipper, some driver might be a jew and take yours even though he was going to the other side of town and your pizza will be sitting in his car for a half hour. They know you're tipping out of habit and not for good service.

As someone else who delivered pizzas, everything he just said is truth.

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
:usure:

A white person doesn't tip, it's the individual. A Black person doesn't tip, and it's a racial epidemic.

:to:

Stereotypes come from somewhere. The ones you find negative how about not reinforcing them. This thread is an appreciation of said "black people don't tip" stereotype.

Asians have small penises by the way

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
I delivered pizzas in college. shyt was fun as hell. I got paid every week around $400, not to mention the $100 I got from tips almost every night. Some interesting people work at pizza joints as well. I bet you this. All them drivers know your ass don't tip so your shyt probably takes forever to get there.

Angel On The Rag

I'm bloody hungry!!
Daps
Reppin
Tampax Warehouse
I delivered pizzas in college. shyt was fun as hell. I got paid every week around $400, not to mention the $100 I got from tips almost every night. Some interesting people work at pizza joints as well. I bet you this. All them drivers know your ass don't tip so your shyt probably takes forever to get there.

yeah, but your car gets killed to dirt quick as hell though :birdman: