US to sell weapons to Nazis in Ukraine

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
I'm gonna break this shyt down so lovely for your simple ass.

Question: When did Israeli aggression against the Palestinians begin?
Answer: 1948. Have you never heard of the Nakba? Again you are either exposing your ignorance or ignoring facts to cover for zionist occupiers.

Question: When was Hamas formed?
Answer: 1987, it was never about Hamas. It has been about ethnic cleansing and genocide from the beginning.

Bonus Question: How and why was Hamas formed?
Answer: Israel helped to create Hamas to fragment the Palestinians and to weaken the PLO.

You looking real stupid out here. I don't know what caliber of minds you are used to spewing your lies towards but please believe me when I tell you I'm not the one to play with. I got jokes for the coli for days but you better fukking believe that when it comes to history and geopolitics that I'm amongst the sharpest your bum ass will have the displeasure of being dismantled by. And again, fukk you.
Don't bother with him. He has a conclusion already established and tries to work backwards to justify it. He applies a level of scrutiny to data that contradicts his points which he does not apply to data that supports it.

Nothing can convince him that Israel isn't in the right. They could come out and start building wwii style concentration and death camps and he'd believe that they're actually just work camps for criminals despite the five year olds wearing the uniforms and in chains.

"Well the 5 year olds parents should've thought about what would happen to them if they supported hamas. Israel says that if they work they'll be set free. You're blowing things out of proportion. It's right there on the gate "work will set you free" Israel has to recoup its economic losses somehow, and these people are terrorists so they're actually more humane than how hamas would be! Well of course they need to cremate the remains of the people that die working in the camps. What else are they supposed to do?"

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
No.

Cowards hide behind and sacrifice civilians in a war they start to garner sympathy from useful idiots.​
That's exactly what I expected. Here, hold this L courtesy of another zionist.

Hold That L GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Seems you want Gazans to live more than Hamas does.
dikk head. Who is dropping bombs on Palestinians? Is it Hamas? Who is assaulting Palestinians in the West Bank? Is it Hamas? Who is sniping Palestinians? Is it Hamas?

Hamas is not responsible for Israel's murderous actions. If you had beef with a person at a house party do you think it would be ok to burn the whole house down with everyone inside to kill him? You are making such basic errors in the way you are processing this from top to bottom and embarrassing yourself while at it. Have you no shame?