US to sell weapons to Nazis in Ukraine

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Well, Obama helped the Ukraine Nazis carry out a coup back in 2014. Why is this news? :dwillhuh:
Wrong Obama funded the ukranian government with non lethal military assistance, money and diplomatic assists. Azov was a volunteer force not the ukranian military.

Donald trump first approved lethal weapons for ukraine.

I think this story is fake news though. Congress has it in writing that us weapons will not go to extremist groups like azov in the ukraine

Last edited:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
My guy, nazis are woven into the fabric of Europe. There are nazis in the U.S. military and police forces. At the end of the day these nazis are fighting on the side of a Jewish president... :dead:
Arm small group nazis :hula: Allow Russia to overrun Europe
You think Russia wants to go head up with NATO forces? I don't.

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
My guy, nazis are woven into the fabric of Europe. There are nazis in the U.S. military and police forces. At the end of the day these nazis are fighting on the side of a Jewish president... :dead:
Arm small group nazis :hula: Allow Russia to overrun Europe
Maybe it's just me. I don't think Russia wants that smoke. I also don't think Europe will roll over and let him do that.

There just doesn't seem to be a way to reconcile arming Israel, a nation of supposed Jews, while simultaneously arming literal Nazis

How can America tell anyone how to act with this level of hypocrisy

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
Maybe it's just me. I don't think Russia wants that smoke. I also don't think Europe will roll over and let him do that.

There just doesn't seem to be a way to reconcile arming Israel, a nation of supposed Jews, while simultaneously arming literal Nazis

How can America tell anyone how to act with this level of hypocrisy
Russia has shown that they want that smoke by invading a sovereign country. Simple as that.
Also, no single European country can stop Russia by themselves. The countries are too small. Only as a coalition (NATO) can they stop Russia. Europe has tried appeasement with Russia. Ukraine gave up their nukes (they were useless anyway) and refused to join NATO in the past to keep the peace. Clearly that didn’t work.

Superstar
Daps
Yeah, I heard about this. It's a prime example of "The enemy of my enemy..."
Unfortunately such decisions are made out of desperation. Ukraine needs bodies at the front. Hopefully the Ukrainian government keeps tabs on them.

Nah fukk that, you don’t have to entertain that retarded ass observation. Anybody following from 2014 and not too stupid to read would understand it hasn’t been the same personnel, structure, or para/military organization since its members and leadership were prosecuted.

It’s been a completely new formation twice OP posting weird shyt for daps… With a Korean ass name
:leostare:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
With this and Israel US is going full mask off. We never had it but the illusion of moral high ground is basically gone for any fair minded person.
'Morality' has been subjective for so long that there is no such thing anymore.

Case in point: People are mad @ Israel rescuing hostages, but not mad at terrorists kidnapping them in the first place and stashing them in a refugee camp full of civilians which effectively removed any protection they had.​

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
With this and Israel US is going full mask off. We never had it but the illusion of moral high ground is basically gone for any fair minded person.
Hahahahahaha fair minded person.........keep that faith in humanity breh.......the despair of the truth might ruin you

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
:whoa:
Chill OP doesn’t want you to actually mention the very visible Nazi’s who are actually acting like Nazi’s in Russia.
They'll ignore it. I don't post for them because they're clearly kompromat. The usual folks on big-uping Russia/China/MAGA here are not only myopic, but they're so shortsighted they could be considered legally blind.

Am I happy there's a few thousand Nazi adjacent soldiers amongst the several hundred-thousand in Ukraine we're funding, no...but this is not as simple as Nazi's = Bad. It's Nazi's fighting Nazi's.