US to sell weapons to Nazis in Ukraine

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
I'm gonna break this shyt down so lovely for your simple ass.

Question: When did Israeli aggression against the Palestinians begin?
Answer: 1948. Have you never heard of the Nakba? Again you are either exposing your ignorance or ignoring facts to cover for zionist occupiers.

Question: When was Hamas formed?
Answer: 1987, it was never about Hamas. It has been about ethnic cleansing and genocide from the beginning.

Bonus Question: How and why was Hamas formed?
Answer: Israel helped to create Hamas to fragment the Palestinians and to weaken the PLO.

You looking real stupid out here. I don't know what caliber of minds you are used to spewing your lies towards but please believe me when I tell you I'm not the one to play with. I got jokes for the coli for days but you better fukking believe that when it comes to history and geopolitics that I'm amongst the sharpest your bum ass will have the displeasure of being dismantled by. And again, fukk you.

Orbital Fetus crawled out from under the troll bridge and said "I got time today!":wow:

+Rep

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
There wouldn't be bombs getting dropped if Hamas hadn't started a war and, instead, surrendered and released the hostages.​

Israel started the war in 1948. You can easily google this. Ignoring this fact won't make it go away, it just makes you look silly.

Continue playing yourself, clown. From the River to the Sea mother fukker, the River to the Sea and I'll laugh when these colonialist all get on planes to return to Russia, South Africa, New Jersey and Long Island.

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
I don't know what caliber of minds you are used to spewing your lies towards but please believes me when I tell you I'm not the one to play with. I got jokes for the coli for days but you better fukking believe that when it comes to history and geopolitics that I'm amongst the sharpest your bum ass will have the displeasure of being dismantled by. And again, fukk you
:damn:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
He really cares about children......

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My guy, nazis are woven into the fabric of Europe. There are nazis in the U.S. military and police forces. At the end of the day these nazis are fighting on the side of a Jewish president... :dead:
Arm small group nazis :hula: Allow Russia to overrun Europe
“Say ‘inherently’ when referring to white people and then be surprised when a fairly widespread ideology is ignored to stop an even bigger threat, brehs.”