US to sell weapons to Nazis in Ukraine

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
I don't think Russia wants that smoke.
Russia militarily goes after nations/regions that don't have big bro to directly step in to help. Nations that are NATO members are subjected to a variety of influence campaigns ranging from propaganda to corrupting politicians to degrade their own nations to Russia's benefit. shyt, they even assassinate dissenters on foreign soil.
I also don't think Europe will roll over and let him do that.
I agree, they are finally seeing Russia for what it is. All those Eastern Euro and Nordic nations have been screaming for years for the West to pay more attention and to beware.
There just doesn't seem to be a way to reconcile arming Israel, a nation of supposed Jews, while simultaneously arming literal Nazis

How can America tell anyone how to act with this level of hypocrisy
Oh, that's easy...

IDxBStC.gif

Last edited:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
You think Russia wants to go head up with NATO forces? I don't.
I honestly don't know what the fukk Russia wants at this point other than to keep what they took and not lose face. But trust... If they square off with NATO we gonna eat real good of that combat footage. I might even get tired of watching Russian armor get smoked.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
'Morality' has been subjective for so long that there is no such thing anymore.
Take what I'm about to say very seriously.
If you believe this then you truly are lost.
Case in point: People are mad @ Israel rescuing hostages, but not mad at terrorists kidnapping them in the first place and stashing them in a refugee camp full of civilians which effectively removed any protection they had.
Nobody is mad at hostages coming home. People are mad about the complete lack of care to avoid civilian casualties. People are mad that Israel is purposefully killing civilians, aid workers, first responders, doctors and nurses. What fukking part of that don't you understand?
And since your so hung up on hostages, let's talk about the Palestinian hostages being tortured, raped, maimed, killed or had organs/skin harvested by Israel. Would you like to talk about that? Or do you want to talk about how every hostage returned by Hamas has said they were treated well. They ate the same food as their captors and were provided any medical care available. Can Israel say they are treating it's hostages as well as Hamas does?

That's what I thought, dummy.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Take what I'm about to say very seriously.
If you believe this then you truly are lost.

Nobody is mad at hostages coming home. People are mad about the complete lack of care to avoid civilian casualties.
There was no 'complete lack of care to avoid civilian casualties' unless you're referring to Hamas who tried to prevent the operation.

Why were hostages being held in civilian homes BY 'civilians'? We can drop the façade about them being innocent.​

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I honestly don't know what the fukk Russia wants at this point other than to keep what they took and not lose face. But trust... If they square off with NATO we gonna eat real good of that combat footage. I might even get tired of watching Russian armor get smoked.
I won't, I don't enjoy that type of thing no matter who is on the receiving end.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
There was no 'complete lack of care to avoid civilian casualties
How many civilians did Israel kill in that raid? Better yet how many of their own hostages did they kill? :skip:
Most of the civilians killed on Oct 7th were killed by Israel btw.

Why were hostages being held in civilian homes BY 'civilians'?
Israel doesn't distinguish between civilian and military targets. It's all one big target to them.

We can drop the façade about them being innocent.
fukk you.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
How many civilians did Israel kill in that raid? Better yet how many of their own hostages did they kill? :skip:
Why were hostages being held in 'civilian' homes for 8 months?​
Most of the civilians killed on Oct 7th were killed by Israel btw.
False and the only sources for that claim are from electronicintifada.net and other dubious sources.​
Israel doesn't distinguish between civilian and military targets. It's all one big target to them.
This is also false. Hamas doesn't wear uniforms, operates among/behind civilians, and doesn't distinguish between combatants and non-combatants when giving casualty numbers.​
fukk you.
Not my fault you're rooting for terrorists and are mad they're getting their ass beat. War would end tomorrow if Hamas surrendered and released the hostages.

They don't give a damn about Gazans......just like the rest of the Arab World.​

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
If you know history this is on brand for America.

This reminds me of when people read Osama bin ladens letter and was blown away to find out that the "enemies" of the US aren't just cartoon characters mad for no reason.

The fear of communism drove America to do INSANE things like supporting deathsquads in Latin America, hiring former nazis to live and work here like nothing happened, supporting dictators in other countries who raped and tortured thousands of people all because they said "me no communist papi".

The same stinger missiles used to shoot down American helicopters were given to the Mujahideen in Afghanistan to fight the soviets. Those Mujahideen became battle hardened terrorists who then spread that violence through the region, turning it into what it is today. The weapons they've been flooding Ukraine with will be used against us in the future and used in a future civil war.

Even if America gives up on Ukraine, the Ukrainians aren't going to be okay with just being part of Russia. They will develop an insurgency just like in Iraq and will continue to make things miserable for the Russians there until they either give up or drop some nukes. Dropping nukes is counterproductive because you invaded so you could use that land. What good is it when there's rubble where a factory and suburb used to be.