US to sell weapons to Nazis in Ukraine

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Why were hostages being held in 'civilian' homes for 8 months?
How do you know this to be true? More likely than not they are moved from location to location for security.

False and the only sources for that claim are from electronicintifada.net and other dubious sources.

This is also false. Hamas doesn't wear uniforms, operates among/behind civilians, and doesn't distinguish between combatants and non-combatants when giving casualty numbers.
You have never heard of asymmetric/guerilla warfare? :skip:
How do you think Vietnam kicked out China/France/U.S. :skip:
How do you think the U.S. got booted out of Afghanistan? :skip:
How do you think the U.S. booted out the crown? :skip:

Say dumb shyt, brehs...

Not my fault you're rooting for terrorists and are mad they're getting their ass beat. War would end tomorrow if Hamas surrendered and released the hostages.

They don't give a damn about Gazans......just like the rest of the Arab World.
One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter, slime.
gj5nawm.png

The "war" would not end if all of the hostages are released. Are you not familiar with Israel's ultimate stated goal of completely destroying Hamas? Do you really not know the very basics of what you are discussing? Or are you just a zionist shill? Either way fukk you.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
You should just come out and say "I want Israel to kill as many Palestinians as possible." Again, fukk you.
That has never been my position and I have no intention of changing it. Hamas needs to surrender or be completely destroyed and ALL the hostages released. Faster that happens, the sooner this war is over.

Your anger should be aimed at Hamas for dragging this out and sacrificing their own people for the equivalent of 'Likes' on Instagram.​

that guy

Superstar
Daps
'Morality' has been subjective for so long that there is no such thing anymore.

Case in point: People are mad @ Israel rescuing hostages, but not mad at terrorists kidnapping them in the first place and stashing them in a refugee camp full of civilians which effectively removed any protection they had.​
Terrible takes like this is why you got banned :unimpressed:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
That has never been my position and I have no intention of changing it. Hamas needs to surrender or be completely destroyed and ALL the hostages released. Faster that happens, the sooner this war is over.

Your anger should be aimed at Hamas for dragging this out and sacrificing their own people for the equivalent of 'Likes' on Instagram.​

I'm gonna break this shyt down so lovely for your simple ass.

Question: When did Israeli aggression against the Palestinians begin?
Answer: 1948. Have you never heard of the Nakba? Again you are either exposing your ignorance or ignoring facts to cover for zionist occupiers.

Question: When was Hamas formed?
Answer: 1987, it was never about Hamas. It has been about ethnic cleansing and genocide from the beginning.

Bonus Question: How and why was Hamas formed?
Answer: Israel helped to create Hamas to fragment the Palestinians and to weaken the PLO.

You looking real stupid out here. I don't know what caliber of minds you are used to spewing your lies towards but please believe me when I tell you I'm not the one to play with. I got jokes for the coli for days but you better fukking believe that when it comes to history and geopolitics that I'm amongst the sharpest your bum ass will have the displeasure of being dismantled by. And again, fukk you.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
How do you know this to be true? More likely than not they are moved from location to location for security.

You have never heard of asymmetric/guerilla warfare? :skip:
How do you think Vietnam kicked out China/France/U.S. :skip:
How do you think the U.S. got booted out of Afghanistan? :skip:
How do you think the U.S. booted out the crown? :skip:

Say dumb shyt, brehs...

One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter, slime.
gj5nawm.png

The "war" would not end if all of the hostages are released. Are you not familiar with Israel's ultimate stated goal of completely destroying Hamas? Do you really not know the very basics of what you are discussing? Or are you just a zionist shill? Either way fukk you.

And people need to understand what they mean by hamas. To them, everyone there either is part of hamas or supports them.

All of their talking points justifying their genocide applies to Israelis themselves.

"They may be soldiers fighting for hamas"
That applies to most Israelis since military service is compulsory. If I kill a random Israeli man I can claim "he's an IDF combatant"

They're hiding in civilians buildings(an absurd statement given how dense Gaza is. Where would they go that ISNT next to civilians?)
Again that applies to Israel itself and that ridiculous logic could apply to the terrorists who hijacked a plane and flew it into the pentagon which is in DC...a place surrounded by civilians.

Hamas is the closest thing to a military that Palestinians have. They're using the tactics available to them to resist an occupation-- which they have the right to do. If Israel has a right to exist and defend itself, that means so do the people they're trying to kill. You only accept their talking points if you don't think Palestinians are human beings, because everything that they say can apply to Israel as well.

Last edited:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
And people need to understand what they mean by hamas. To them, everyone there either is part of hamas or supports them.

All of their talking points justifying their genocide applies to Israelis themselves.

"They may be soldiers fighting for hamas"
That applies to most Israelis since military service is compulsory. If I kill a random Israeli man I can claim "he's an IDF combatant"

They're hiding in civilians buildings(an absurd statement given how dense Gaza is. Where would they go that ISNT next to civilians?)
Again that applies to Israel itself and that ridiculous logic could apply to the terrorists who hijacked a plain and flew it into the pentagon which is in DC...a place surrounded by civilians.

Hamas is the closest thing to a military that Palestinians have. They're using the tactics available to them to resist an occupation-- which they have the right to do. If Israel has a right to exist and defend itself, that means so do the people they're trying to kill. You only accept their talking points if you don't think Palestinians are human beings, because everything that they say can apply to Israel as well.
+10 Well spoken, breh.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
I'm gonna break this shyt down so lovely for your simple ass.
War started by Hamas on October 7 when they invaded Israel, kidnapped over 200 hostages, and murdered over 1,000 Israelis.

Direct your anger at Hamas and urge them to surrender and release ALL the hostages to end the war THEY started.​

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
War started by Hamas on October 7 when they invaded Israel, kidnapped over 200 hostages, and murdered over 1,000 Israelis.

Direct your anger at Hamas and urge them to surrender and release ALL the hostages to end the war THEY started.​
Why don't you address what I said point by point, coward?
Go ahead, break my shyt down like I did yours... :skip: