US owes blacks reparations over slavery: United Nations experts

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
Yeah I had read somewhere Obama's mother was a descendant of John Punch

oh shyt i ain't even know that

but i mean if a slave had a kid with a white person then all the kids had kids with a white person
eventually they wouldn't look like they were black at all

Gravity

Banned
Daps
lol so predictable. usually the cac genes start to show so its not that hard to distinguish lightskin from biracial.

ali and x both have biracial mothers and black fathers, so they're black.
Dude, Ali and Farrakahn having biracial mothers mean that they have a white grandparent. That makes them biracial too. Their "cac" genes do/did show in their physical appearances. It's obvious that both men are mixed with white.

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
To implement this all that has to happen is read peoples census and job applications. Whoever checked off Black/African American or carribean/african descent is eligible for reparations. DNA tests traced back to a slave ancestor would also work. Of course you would have some of those who passed as white and cold care less about the struggle getting reparations but they would be a small minority and shouldnt detract from the bigger picture.

Reperations should be in the form of cash in hand and free health care or no federal income taxes taken out of pay. Maybe a choice of either. Also Free higher education. This would enable black people to quickly catch up to other races in economics. Sure some will blow all their money on bullshyt and trinkets but if 25% of us did the right thing you would see a vast change in our people.

Give me 250K tax free and no income taxes and free masters degree from here on out and watch me cook.

I think the best and not spoken part about it would be that many white companies would stop hiring blacks out of hate, FORCING us to build our own infrastructure and fortune 500 type companies.

I am so focused on this issue it frustrates me that more blacks arent.

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali
If I was the UN I'd be careful of criticising the U.S. They could pull a UK and leave :ufdup:

We all know what happened the last time the U.S didn't join :sas2: