ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"mutt"

that's disrespectful

i thought u weren't one :mjpls:

and to answer this
i just find it funny how all you so called 100 dudes are so arrogant and talk shyt about "bi-racial" when you don't know shyt about what you are

Snoop Dogg like 70% black
but he probably thought he was 100

nobody is being arrogant. there's nothing wrong with accurately calling someone with a white and black parent biracial :dwillhuh:

i have 2 black parents fam:blessed:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
the fukk are u talking about? obamas biracial, not black. nothing i said is based on his "skin tone". its the fact that he has a cac mother
The men in your avi have "cac" parents too you stupid motherfukker. How do you tell if someone is biracial/mixed without directly asking them? By analyzing their skin tone ect that's how, you stupid motherfukker. The black community subscribing to this "mixed ain't black" shyt will undoubtedly lead to people of lighter skinned complexions have in their blackness questioned because like I said, you can't tell for sure if a mixed black person has parents of two different races unless you ask them.

You're stupid ass checkers type dude. You're not smart enough for chess. You're not smart enough to think moves ahead. You still haven't thought this dumb shyt you're saying through which is why they're so many inconsistencies involved with your position.

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
i thought u weren't one :mjpls:

and to answer this
i just find it funny how all you so called 100 dudes are so arrogant and talk shyt about "bi-racial" when you don't know shyt about what you are

Snoop Dogg like 70% black
but he probably thought he was 100

nobody is being arrogant. there's nothing wrong with accurately calling someone with a white and black parent biracial :dwillhuh:

i have 2 black parents fam:blessed:

nah but calling someone a mutt is disrespectful as shyt
it likening them to an animal

but yall say mixed aren't "black"
and by black i'm guessing yall mean Sub-Saharan African

which they are

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
some of the most important black figures have been light skinned and had white parents or grandparents whatever
yet they aren't black so they shouldn't have don anything they did since their people won't accept them (that's only a coli thing, real life nikkas accept them)

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The men in your avi have "cac" parents too you stupid motherfukker. How do you tell if someone is biracial/mixed without directly asking them? By analyzing their skin tone ect that's how, you stupid motherfukker. The black community subscribing to this "mixed ain't black" shyt will undoubtedly lead to people of lighter skinned complexions have in their blackness questioned because like I said, you can't tell for sure if a mixed black person has parents of two different races unless you ask them.

You're stupid ass checkers type dude. You're not smart enough for chess. You're not smart enough to think moves ahead. You still haven't thought this dumb shyt you're saying through which is why they're so many inconsistencies involved with your position.

lol so predictable. usually the cac genes start to show so its not that hard to distinguish lightskin from biracial.

ali and x both have biracial mothers and black fathers, so they're black.

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
lol so predictable. usually the cac genes start to show so its not that hard to distinguish lightskin from biracial.

ali and x both have biracial mothers and black fathers, so they're black.

some people will disagree that they're black

and a lot of mixed kids have black features

lips, nose, and what not
so it's hard to tell