US owes blacks reparations over slavery: United Nations experts

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Dude, Ali and Farrakahn having biracial mothers mean that they have a white grandparent. That makes them biracial too. Their "cac" genes do/did show in their physical appearances. It's obvious that both men are mixed with white.
:what:

With this logic AAs in general aint black being that most have a white ancestor.

Do you know what the prefix "Bi" means?

RebelHebrew

Rookie
Daps
TBH too hell with the white man's money and his system its gonna collapse anyway. If they do this you know the system is going to fall soon anyway.

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not only do they owe us that they also owe us the prevention of innocent black lives being killed. Killed black grandpa on the corner or 5 year old Tisha on the street because the police is on roids is getting to be too much.

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
The qualifications for reparations should be indentifying and having proof of blood relation to your slave ancestors .

I think being black and born in America is enough, bloodline will give white people the ability to shuck and jive giving us shyt, Can't have the Africans that sold us out coming here to claim that shyt when there forefathers sold us off

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
TBH too hell with the white man's money and his system its gonna collapse anyway. If they do this you know the system is going to fall soon anyway.
full

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have documentation of my ancestors being slaves. Lets see all the cacs that try to get some if this ever goes down :mjlol:

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
The reason why I said show proof of bloodline is for the very same reasons you mentioned. It can weed out impostors and perpetrators and it can help us bypass the BS the government would most likely try to keep from paying. Slavery was not that long ago and Most African Americans can identify at least one ancestor that was a slave. I can identify three or four right now.

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Soon as cacs stop being dumb and look to the future they'll think reparations is a great idea.

Matter fact, reparations would pull this entire country to its feet. As black people we don't own any resources so we still have to go see the cracka. Thus crackas who own businesses would come up too.

On the biracial thing, the reparations should be tiered. They caught a little hell too.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
this is where all that one drop ruling shyt would immediate backfire on us. lets just play fantasy and pretend reparations were dished out. how content would you be with these biracials, octaroons and quadroons, coming through and taking resources that shouldn't go to them? they'll do the same shyt they did to indians w/their reparations. cacs with 10-25% african ancestry coming through and claiming black all of a sudden :scust:
:whoa:

Mixed people aren't black but they should still get reparations breh. Mulattoes are still the descendants of slaves.