US owes blacks reparations over slavery: United Nations experts

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
that doesn't change the fact that black isn't a race

you're retarded
don't at me no more

Lol I didnt at your dumb ass in the first place. And run away when facts actually get brung into the conversation. nikkas talk out they neck..but when shyt get real...they want to stop talking...the fukking Coli...

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
" in North America the term black people is not necessarily an indicator of skin color or ethnic origin, but is instead a socially based racial classification related to being African American, with a family history associated with institutionalized slavery."

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is a exactly what we need to be doing. Judging each other as blacks based on skin complexion. That'll do wonders to promote unity and to get us on code. Bring back the paper bag test!

the fukk are u talking about? obamas biracial, not black. nothing i said is based on his "skin tone". its the fact that he has a cac mother

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
the fukk are u talking about? obamas biracial, not black. nothing i said is based on his "skin tone". its the fact that he has a cac mother

who's more black

a "c00n" who hates black people but has a black mom and dad
or a pro-black activist with a black mom and a white dad or vise versa

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
" in North America the term black people is not necessarily an indicator of skin color or ethnic origin, but is instead a socially based racial classification related to being African American, with a family history associated with institutionalized slavery."

:comeon: I didnt ask you to post a paragraph from whatever retarded website your getting your indoctrinated bullshyt from I said post facts....until you do...you dead out here in these Coli streets

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i mean considering everyone else who got reparations, especially the japanese for internment which is nothing close to slavery or a genocide... no shyt.

too bad the united states doesn't give a shyt about the UN.

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
who's more black

a "c00n" who hates black people but has a black mom and dad
or a pro-black activist with a black mom and a white dad or vise versa

fam give it up. u cant be black with a white parent no matter how hard you try. biracial is an accurate term, i dont know why ya'll are so scared of it. embrace ya neanderthal blood :ld:

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
fam give it up. u cant be black with a white parent no matter how hard you try. biracial is an accurate term, i dont know why ya'll are so scared of it. embrace ya neanderthal blood :ld:

get a DNA test and post it on the Coli

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
:comeon: I didnt ask you to post a paragraph from whatever retarded website your getting your indoctrinated bullshyt from I said post facts....until you do...you dead out here in these Coli streets

i literally typed in is black a race
it's not

i don't know why you find that so hard to understand

The Oracle

Expat
Daps
Reppin
the world
dunno if it will happen but madison ave rubbing their hands like birdman hoping it does

15 million people suddenly flush with disposable income? :whew:

even the euro car commercials that play classical music gonna have hip hop on in the background:mjlol:

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
ya'll are reaching so hard i here lol shyt is sad. the tragic mulatto thing is real :wow:

who even said i was a mulatto
why do people even say that word, sounds spanish

i just find it funny how all you so called 100 dudes are so arrogant and talk shyt about "bi-racial" when you don't know shyt about what you are

Snoop Dogg like 70% black
but he probably thought he was 100