US owes blacks reparations over slavery: United Nations experts

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
Billy-D_Approves.gif

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
These devil's would destroy the country before they give out reparations. If it were to happen I think giving black people 2-3 states in the southeast to form our own country, financial support for 20-30 years would be a good thing.
This happen before to a degree after the Civil War, cacs then got mad and destroyed shyt

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
so even fully white washed cacs with negligible slave ancestry deserve a piece of the pie too, huh? nah

and this is why we need these discussions
This really should be if you got 50% and spend 100% of your life as Black.

Lil Kim and Michael Jackson Count.
Rachel Dolezal and five dollar Blacks don't.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This really should be if you got 50% and spend 100% of your life as Black.

Lil Kim and Michael Jackson Count.
Rachel Dolezal and five dollar Blacks don't.
do you mean legally classified as AA? my gripe is you're giving white people direct access to reparations. cacs would have reparation children with black people with impunity. not to mention, they are not really deserving of equal reparations, imo. if they so down with the BC, the benefits will trickle down to them either way :mjpls:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Absolutely we owe black people reparations.
There's no moral argument against that.

Slavery is the horrific foundation of the country.

And whether your family has been here for 200 years or emigrated here decades after it ended, the benefits we reap are all because of slavery.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
you, nor any other living individual owes reparations. but the federal gov and many of these companies :camby:
We = the country, in my response.

And the federal govt gets their money from us.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
this is where all that one drop ruling shyt would immediate backfire on us. lets just play fantasy and pretend reparations were dished out. how content would you be with these biracials, octaroons and quadroons, coming through and taking resources that shouldn't go to them? they'll do the same shyt they did to indians w/their reparations. cacs with 10-25% african ancestry coming through and claiming black all of a sudden :scust:

Yep. And even self hating Caribbean Latinos would rep their black blood all of a sudden. It would be a mess, and you know the worst part about it?

Black folk would stop uniting the second that the money gets in our hands. It will all be about self and no group economics whatsoever.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
i mean considering everyone else who got reparations, especially the japanese for internment which is nothing close to slavery or a genocide... no shyt.

too bad the united states doesn't give a shyt about the UN.

All the other groups got reparations during the same generation the atrocities took place. America fukked up because we waited for generations and all black folk are mixed up/ fukked up in the head to decide who gets what, in money.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
It will NEVER happen. EVER.

But let's say it did. Depending on how much they were giving I'd take the money and get the fukk out of America ASAP. Real talk I'd be like Nas in Belly out of this bytch because reparations would only exacerbate white supremacy. If you think Police are murdering us now, just IMAGINE how some underpayed, entitled, Cac ass cop is going to feel when he reads that ******s are getting "free" money....

shyt will be like a Klan rally in Stone Mountain 24/7. Trust that.

Even so, racist ass America has a tendency to bomb foreign countries and send CIA agents to break down the infrastructure of the target. As long as nuclear weapons exist, nowhere on earth is safe.