Until the Black Man becomes Discipline blacks gloablly will always be a joke.

Tru

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I believe it starts with the goal of achieving some financial independence. Owning the stores, restaurants, etc in our own community. Establishing our own curriculum in our community schools. We need to encourage more black officers and then have a community board that polices the police making sure they are policing justly. Overall we need to take more control over our own lives and community and not let outsiders who don't live in our community or care about our issues keep their hands in our pot. Truth be told there will always be those who look down on the next, but that's not our problem. As long as we make the most out of our dollar to benefit ourselves and upcoming generations I could care less if somebody doesn't like me because of the color of my skin.:camby: It won't happen over night but we can begin this through being involved in our community affairs and teaching our kids, cousins, siblings, etc the importance of financial independence and knowledge.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I believe it starts with the goal of achieving some financial independence. Owning the stores, restaurants, etc in our own community. Establishing our own curriculum in our community schools. We need to encourage more black officers and then have a community board that polices the police making sure they are policing justly. Overall we need to take more control over our own lives and community and not let outsiders who don't live in our community or care about our issues keep their hands in our pot. Truth be told there will always be those who look down on the next, but that's not our problem. As long as we make the most out of our dollar to benefit ourselves and upcoming generations I could care less if somebody doesn't like me because of the color of my skin.:camby: It won't happen over night but we can begin this through being involved in our community affairs and teaching our kids, cousins, siblings, etc the importance of financial independence and knowledge.

Does it not take discipline to build a financial base and keep it a float?

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Who gives a fukk that i quit a job 2 years ago for something that paid more but you!!!!!:mindblown:

Apparently you do, because you just came out of a bag here...exclamation points and everything...

Would it make u feel better if i told u that i STILL keep in touch with 4 of the youth that i met while there? And their parents? Would it make u feel better if i told u i found employment for 2 of them? Would it make u feel better if i told u i helped 1 of them enroll in college? Would it make u feel better if i told u i inspired 1 of them to go get his CDL after i got mine last year?

WTF:mindblown:

Yo, that's great! That does make me feel a lot better!

Because that's what we as Black men have to do...we have to do it personally.
And i'm especially glad you mentioned this in this thread because let @CashmereEsquire
tell it, you as a Black man aren't discipline yet to do anything like this.

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Us older nikkas can't do much. You young cats are the future. Everything is about money. Get young nikkas in school building communities.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Cats arent want to hear this but when we decide to change our own mentality and culture is when progress will happen. The things that are deemed "cool" and promoted/glorified the most (black on black violence, extreme materialism, promiscuity , drug use and overall ignorant/criminal behavior) must be shunned on a mass scale. We need intelligence and education to be the new "cool". We need protecting and providing for our black women & children to be the new "cool". We need patronizing and supporting black businesses to be the new "cool". We need being proud to be black to be the new "cool". It all starts with a shift in consciousness.
It starts with the people kicking this shyt being people that other want to emulate. It don't start with dudes in the same postpition as the dudes they speaking about talking some y'all should do this that and the other. Seriously why would anybody listen to somebody on their same level on how to improve when the stuff you kicking ain't even helping you? That's what y'all dudes get wrong so often on here that kick this stuff. Its great for improvement but those that aren't examples of improvement can't be the ones saying you should do all this stuff. How many times dudes on here talk about starting a business but nikkas ain't even ran a paper route in their lives? Nobody trying to hear from them type dudes that's just real.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
what blacks need is a code of conduct,

look how Asian groups and Arab groups act

they work together and stick together
No offense or more likely a lot of offense stop sucking other races dikks family. I get so sick of y'all cats dikkriding like this. No group and I repeat NO group is a monolith. The same shyt that happens with blacks happens in other groups I promise you smfh.

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Define older? And are you saying you have eventually given up on life?

Over 40

No I'm saying there's a ceiling for me and not you the younger cats. Being rich mostly starts off young. No doctors started off at 40. Education is beat learnt young. More time, more focus, less bills.

You get the drift.

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I actually agree with the op.
Look at the most successful groups here, n there's certain things that they just won't be party to.
Teen pregnancy.
College avoidance.

Two problems we've yet to deal with. Gotten better about college but still a ways to go.

Main goal imo should be the reestablished black family, two opposite gender parents.
Remove the western myth of romantic love being essential.
Sometimes people just should stay together because they're stronger that way. Financially.

Have sides if u must, but for the sake of the family, maintain.

Teen pregnancy is at it's lowest rates in over 25 years. The first time parent age is going up. Asians have children the oldest at 28 on average, blacks have climbed to 23

More blacks are in college than ever. Finishing is another story.

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
Apparently you do, because you just came out of a bag here...exclamation points and everything...

Yo, that's great! That does make me feel a lot better!

Because that's what we as Black men have to do...we have to do it personally.
And i'm especially glad you mentioned this in this thread because let @CashmereEsquire
tell it, you as a Black man aren't discipline yet to do anything like this.

Exclamation points and the Jackie Chan "wtf" smiley is for how invested in my employment history u seem to be. I just couldnt imagine myself hounding somebody online for what they may or may not be doing irl. If yall out there doing things for the community fine, if not then you know you a hypocrite. Simple. Not everybody is in a position currently to do certain things so i dont judge regardless. So what are you doing mr. Taadow?

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Exclamation points and the Jackie Chan "wtf" smiley is for how invested in my employment history u seem to be. I just couldnt imagine myself hounding somebody online for what they may or may not be doing irl.

Again - I wasn't and never have been "hounding" you for what you do...all my knowledge of that in your regard
comes from things i've seen you post.

If yall out there doing things for the community fine, if not then you know you a hypocrite. Simple. Not everybody is in a position currently to do certain things so i dont judge regardless.

You DO judge. For example, in this very thread you said "all of you who don't agree with the OP are part of the problem".
That's a statement of judgment.

So what are you doing mr. Taadow?

I mentor two boys, I am on the church board, and I volunteer at the high school I went to,
on top of helping with my nieces and nephews. Generally, i'm trying to benefit anything i'm touching out here.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Through history majority of the ways Blacks have been conquered were via a group who lacked discipline.

Keep in mind Im not referring to jim crow and stuff that happened after blacks were conquered.

Even till this day you have cats who brag about being God and the Original man, yet have the most trivial vices.

Dudes will argue about black feminist being a cancer not realizing that as a man if you have discipline then you do not allow those types to procreate because you would leave them be to die out. Half these women get preggo by dusty dudes thus creating their warped mentalities and sterotypes on how they assume all black men are.

If there was discipline amongst black men as a whole chances are we would never have had all of the agents in our organizations in the past so the only way they could have destroyed the groups would be to literally go to war with them.

If there was discipline one could argue the crack era and suchwould have not popped up as people wouldnt have touched the dope.

Now keep in mind this weak mentality to not be discipline was programmed into blacks, but when will we say enough is enough and break this mold?

We clown young brothers for not being sexually active as teenagers for christ sakes, as sleeping with a bunch of chicks is what makes you a man and not being productive.

Black men when will we say enough is enough?
First my man what are you doing that people want to emulate? We have to start there because as I said before I'm tired of dudes with the we need to do all of this but you on the same level kicking this stuff. Secondly why does most of your post talk about sex? Is the real reason you posting because you ain't getting chicks and mad that the "thugs" do? That's what it sounds like. Also that's what teenagers do. Are you serious? That's when most are start having sex and money isn't as big of a thing to,them so getting girls and sex is. That shyt is so silly by you making it more than that. My point is if you can't show by your example what "discipline" can do positively nikkas going to rightfully tell you FOH my dude. Can't talk shyt about a person having a Camry when you in an Accord y'all on the same level baby.

Timeis$

Banned
Daps
what blacks need is a code of conduct,

look how Asian groups and Arab groups act

they work together and stick together
Yep. Even if they may not particularly like that person and they have their own issues they will NOT openly trash or openly side with you as a black person over one their own, they keep their dirt more in house.

But too many black people don't operate this way. The "I don't know him/her" or "I'm just looking out for me" attitude.

And no I'm not talking like you have to befriend someone just because they are the same race as you but the pride some black people take in talking down about other black in front of OTHER races baffles me :scust:. Yeah contructive criticism is always needed but saying some things in front of non blacks is not going to help us.

Last edited:

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
Again - I wasn't and never have been "hounding" you for what you do...all my knowledge of that in your regard
comes from things i've seen you post.

You DO judge. For example, in this very thread you said "all of you who don't agree with the OP are part of the problem".
That's a statement of judgment.

I mentor two boys, I am on the church board, and I volunteer at the high school I went to,
on top of helping with my nieces and nephews. Generally, i'm trying to benefit anything i'm touching out here.

You've seen me post that ive worked in a youth detention center in the past. Thats it. Literally. Nothing else. Me not working there any longer had u feeling sum sort of way and havin the need to constantly bring it up as if it matters. Thats weird mayne.
And your whole "puffing your chest out" comment tells me that u disagree with my past opinions and thoughts. Its ok bruh. It aint that serious. Keep doing what you do. :salute:Just remember to stop going off what u see here. Nobody here truly knows what anybody else is doing irl. I keep my shyt to myself. If i feel the need to tell yall what i do offline i will, but until then i could care less about proving myself to "taadow" or anyone else. :yeshrug: