Until the Black Man becomes Discipline blacks gloablly will always be a joke.

old_timer

Taxi Squad
Daps
i'm not a very disciplined person:manny:
i define discipline as buckling down and doing things that i can't muster much natural momentum/enthusiasm to do
so.. i try to avoid anything that requires significant discipline
(like..seriously)

i put myself towards semi-challenging things that prove to be somewhat easy for me

:lupe: it's actually worked out pretty well

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
You've seen me post that ive worked in a youth detention center in the past. Thats it. Literally. Nothing else. Me not working there any longer had u feeling sum sort of way and havin the need to constantly bring it up as if it matters. Thats weird mayne.

It mattered because you not working at a youth detention center when a good percentage of the posts/threads
I had seen of yours has to do with what we are supposed to do for the youth seemed to undermine what you profess
to believe. It had nothing to do with "feelings". That's like a vegan person going to work at McDonalds. lol

And your whole "puffing your chest out" comment tells me that u disagree with my past opinions and thoughts.

Again - that doesn't necessarily mean I disagree with your past opinions and thoughts totally, but how you present them.

Its ok bruh. It aint that serious. Keep doing what you do. :salute:Just remember to stop going off what u see here. Nobody here truly knows what anybody else is doing irl. I keep my shyt to myself. If i feel the need to tell yall what i do offline i will, but until then i could care less about proving myself to "taadow" or anyone else. :yeshrug:

Like you say we don't know what anybody else is doing in real life here,
so all we have to go off of what I see here. So, if you say anything on here you best be ready to ride
for that chit, or people are gonna see you about it. Folks on here will pull your files so quick and so fast,
ask @Yup. But if it doesn't matter, then let it ride.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
First my man what are you doing that people want to emulate? We have to start there because as I said before I'm tired of dudes with the we need to do all of this but you on the same level kicking this stuff. Secondly why does most of your post talk about sex? Is the real reason you posting because you ain't getting chicks and mad that the "thugs" do? That's what it sounds like. Also that's what teenagers do. Are you serious? That's when most are start having sex and money isn't as big of a thing to,them so getting girls and sex is. That shyt is so silly by you making it more than that. My point is if you can't show by your example what "discipline" can do positively nikkas going to rightfully tell you FOH my dude. Can't talk shyt about a person having a Camry when you in an Accord y'all on the same level baby.

Not reading a wall a text. I assume you are saying you are not a disciplined person and that wall of text is your reason why.

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
At this point in the current social climate it serves no purpose to debate with someone who probably isnt black, and if you do you have proof they are black you simply need to note it and then ignore them/cut them off like a cancer. Anything other than building is counter productive. This thread is not for debating, if anything this thread is a litmus test in showing who isnt black, and which black men deserve to be cast out. Everyone does not deserve to be saved, so any man that accepts to live without discipline I can really care less if he lives or dies.
No, I'm sure this thread was created in hopes that everyone would agree with your point of view. Creating a topic such as the one in the OP will only lead to arguments from people with a different perspective. Do you think your half-assed argument will lead to some sort of social movement? The simple answer is, it won't. These type of posts only bring out pseudo-intellectuals that will talk about what Black people as a whole need to do while they themselves are sitting on their behinds and aren't even leading by example. Also, put some more effort into your posts, you can't expect people to take you serious on this topic when you don't even understand the difference between "discipline" and "disciplined."

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
It mattered because you not working at a youth detention center when a good percentage of the posts/threads
I had seen of yours has to do with what we are supposed to do for the youth seemed to undermine what you profess
to believe. It had nothing to do with "feelings". That's like a vegan person going to work at McDonalds. lol

Again - that doesn't necessarily mean I disagree with your past opinions and thoughts totally, but how you present them.

Like you say we don't know what anybody else is doing in real life here,
so all we have to go off of what I see here. So, if you say anything on here you best be ready to ride
for that chit, or people are gonna see you about it. Folks on here will pull your files so quick and so fast,
ask @Yup. But if it doesn't matter, then let it ride.
Right.I do it so that people dont accuse of lying.

Audemar

Superstar
Daps
What's the difference? Being disciplined and living under a code of conduct is pretty much the same thing.
Nope, another poster already explained it; you can also look up the definition of "disciplined." The truth is most people, irrespective of race, aren't very disciplined. Think about how many folks come up with plans to save money, etc., resolutions, among other things, but never stick to those plans/resolutions for the long haul. It would be easy to come up with a Code of Conduct, but getting people to stick to it for a prolonged period of time would be a different matter.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
No, I'm sure this thread was created in hopes that everyone would agree with your point of view. Creating a topic such as the one in the OP will only lead to arguments from people with a different perspective. Do you think your half-assed argument will lead to some sort of social movement? The simple answer is, it won't. These type of posts only bring out pseudo-intellectuals that will talk about what Black people as a whole need to do while they themselves are sitting on their behinds and aren't even leading by example. Also, put some more effort into your posts, you can't expect people to take you serious on this topic when you don't even understand the difference between "discipline" and "disciplined."

So you lack discipline and this is your reasoning for it.

This is a fairly simple thread. You would be a fool if you said blacks as a whole are disciplined. The only argument is giving your reasoning for why discipline is not important. I'm not here to convince people to be discipline, if you dont Believe in discipline, fine with me. I'm just taking note on those who feel discipline is not important.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Nope, another poster already explained it; you can also look up the definition of "disciplined." The truth is most people, irrespective of race, aren't very disciplined. Think about how many folks come up with plans to save money, etc., resolutions, among other things, but never stick to those plans/resolutions for the long haul. It would be easy to come up with a Code of Conduct, but getting people to stick to it for a prolonged period of time would be a different matter.

What good is a code of conduct if you will not stick to it? NOI and Black panthers had codes of conduct, and were inflitrated using blacks whonlacked discipline to cause disruption from within.

Audemar

Superstar
Daps
What good is a code of conduct if you will not stick to it? NOI and Black panthers had codes of conduct, and were inflitrated using blacks whonlacked discipline to cause disruption from within.
That's the point of the thread..

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
black men r clowns.....online and offline, all nikkas care about is p*ssy

meanwhile these towels are buying up everything, america is about to finish us, this country dont have no use for us, nikkas not understand this...u think these cacs gonna let us be nikkas for the next 1000 years?, that dont even make sense

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Shun rap, violence, and the hypersexual culture

A whole lot of shyt needs to be shunned and not accepted. For example, respect for elders. Elders traditionally look out for the youth, but youth these days look down on elders like they weren't the ones on the front lines fighting the good fight. Call them old, dusty, etc when they should see them as role models. Elders also traditionally protect youth, but kids look at it as "snitching " and feel like they should mind their own business. We need a universal code everyone abides by, or they're out. We can't accept it. Just cut it off.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Not reading a wall a text. I assume you are saying you are not a disciplined person and that wall of text is your reason why.
Well don't attention whore for gp then. Thats a lack of discipline you keep bytching about. I assume you not doing good in life and want to come here and talk down to people like you doing better than the people you ask to be disciplined.