Until the Black Man becomes Discipline blacks gloablly will always be a joke.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
So being human is your excuse for not being discipline? Got it.
Taking some simplistic inane approach to fixing the ills of a group people is stupid

First you have to define discipline.

But you are ignoring that not everyone goes about things the same way and even if they did they would not reach the same results because there are other factors in life besides "discipline"

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Taking some simplistic inane approach to fixing the ills of a group people is stupid

First you have to define discipline.

But you are ignoring that not everyone goes about things the same way and even if they did they would not reach the same results because there are other factors in life besides "discipline"

How can you make any progress in taking on a plan of action with no discipline to stick to said plan? Who said disipline is the plan of action?

Be dumb brehs

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
How can you make any progress in taking on a plan of action with no discipline to stick to said plan? Who said disipline is the plan of action?

Be dumb brehs
Could you go into detail and explain how blacks were conquered due to a lack of discipline?

What are these trivial vices?

I'm dumb but you are ignoring every single thing that makes up this society to push your narrative that discipline is an issue?

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
Here's the thing, doe - I don't necessarily disagree with your opinions,
and you don't "make me a little angry"...you just look funny in the light, even why
you shine the light on yourself. Like your work history. I never asked you anything about
any of that, that was all volunteered by you - I just have a good memory. If it bothers you,
maybe you shouldn't put that kind of thing online.

But anyway, I know you're done here because you brought the smilies out.

Who gives a fukk that i quit a job 2 years ago for something that paid more but you!!!!!:mindblown:

Would it make u feel better if i told u that i STILL keep in touch with 4 of the youth that i met while there? And their parents? Would it make u feel better if i told u i found employment for 2 of them? Would it make u feel better if i told u i helped 1 of them enroll in college? Would it make u feel better if i told u i inspired 1 of them to go get his CDL after i got mine last year?

WTF:mindblown:

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
I actually agree with the op.
Look at the most successful groups here, n there's certain things that they just won't be party to.
Teen pregnancy.
College avoidance.

Two problems we've yet to deal with. Gotten better about college but still a ways to go.

Main goal imo should be the reestablished black family, two opposite gender parents.
Remove the western myth of romantic love being essential.
Sometimes people just should stay together because they're stronger that way. Financially.

Have sides if u must, but for the sake of the family, maintain.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Who gives a fukk that i quit a job 2 years ago for something that paid more but you!!!!!:mindblown:

Would it make u feel better if i told u that i STILL keep in touch with 4 of the youth that i met while there? And their parents? Would it make u feel better if i told u i found employment for 2 of them? Would it make u feel better if i told u i helped 1 of them enroll in college? Would it make u feel better if i told u i inspired 1 of them to go get his CDL after i got mine last year?

WTF:mindblown:

At this point in the current social climate it serves no purpose to debate with someone who probably isnt black, and if you do you have proof they are black you simply need to note it and then ignore them/cut them off like a cancer. Anything other than building is counter productive. This thread is not for debating, if anything this thread is a litmus test in showing who isnt black, and which black men deserve to be cast out. Everyone does not deserve to be saved, so any man that accepts to live without discipline I can really care less if he lives or dies.

DMGAINGREEN

Transitioning from Sec 8 to tha Sky scrapes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
Shun rap, violence, and the hypersexual culture
How about we stop putting bread in the white mans hand & build and support our own ? Ya niccas be having the wrong fukking objective it be lookin like ya want to change the white mans perception of us instead of seeing blacks prosper .

M.O.N.E.Y.

No lie
Daps
You can't help those who don't want to be helped. Hold your own down personally.

fukk the cause. You're the cause!

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I actually agree with the op.
Look at the most successful groups here, n there's certain things that they just won't be party to.
Teen pregnancy.
College avoidance.

Two problems we've yet to deal with. Gotten better about college but still a ways to go.

Main goal imo should be the reestablished black family, two opposite gender parents.
Remove the western myth of romantic love being essential.
Sometimes people just should stay together because they're stronger that way. Financially.

Have sides if u must, but for the sake of the family, maintain.

Thing is this is not about what other groups, I hold no other man higher than myself to say "he is greater than me so i need to look up to him."

This thread is simply to flesh out those who acknowledge they are not discipline and have no intention on becoming discipline.

Other races dont have to be discipline when they have another group of bumbling fools they can take advantage of.