Until the Black Man becomes Discipline blacks gloablly will always be a joke.

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Discipline ain't gonna do nothing in the long run. Unless we have power to represent ourselves as such then the ones with power are always gonna throw out to the world that we ain't shyt.

This makes much more sense.

What's the difference? Being disciplined and living under a code of conduct is pretty much the same thing.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Mmmm ok. Yea at sum point enough is enough and blaming white supremacy is futile and will ultimately get us nowhere. We can control our own destiny IF WE WANT TO. Does this concept upset you?

Not at all. Quite the contrary. The key here is that there are people who want to control their destiny,
and they're taking the steps to do that. The OP saying what he's saying seems to belie that he doesn't think this
is going on, like their aren't any Black men that are disciplined. That is what upsets me.

Or does where i work upset you? I think this is like the 3rd or 4th time you've mentioned where i choose or choose NOT to make money. Very weird. Why are u so obsessed with me no longer working somewhere? Im curious

What's "weird" in my opinion is to puff out your chest online about what Black men should do like you're
an authority and then mention that you left a job where you could practice what you preach. That makes you
look like a hypocrite. It doesn't have anything to do with "money", and the fact that you bring money up says a lot.

But whatever. Like you say, you could only have don't that IF YOU WANT TO...

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
Not at all. Quite the contrary. The key here is that there are people who want to control their destiny,
and they're taking the steps to do that. The OP saying what he's saying seems to belie that he doesn't think this
is going on, like their aren't any Black men that are disciplined. That is what upsets me.

What's "weird" in my opinion is to puff out your chest online about what Black men should do like you're
an authority and then mention that you left a job where you could practice what you preach. That makes you
look like a hypocrite. It doesn't have anything to do with "money", and the fact that you bring money up says a lot.

But whatever. Like you say, you could only have don't that IF YOU WANT TO...

"Puff out your chest online" :dead:

just say you disagree with my opinions and view points like the dudes dapping all your posts @Barnett114 & @HankHill and that i make you a little angry.:yeshrug: Its obvious that i make you furious.:pachaha: Be honest. You're not the only one.

I really hope that where i choose not to work doesnt affect you THAT much.

Do you inquire this much about other posters jobs?:jbhmm:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Those of you who disagree with the OP are part of the problem.

The issue at hand is dudes refuse to accept their role on this earth and give excuses to why they will continue to be worthless and continue a bloodline of worthless humans.

Nobody is denying white supremacy exist, but as a man that is not an excuse to say eff being discipline because the system is going to still be here.

I rather die fighting for change than to give up and just want to exist.

In the state we are in globally cats will still give excuses to why they do dumb stuff. Point blank post Civil rights era white supremacy has adjusted to take advantage of the dumb and weak black man and funnel them into the system. They know they can not kill us all at once which is why they set up the traps they do, so if we know what white supremacy is and how it is set up to sabotage us why do we keep falling for the most basic traps?

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
You have idiots talking about we dont need discipline we need a code of conduct, what good is a code when you lack the discipline to follow it?

Jesus Christ some of you are so smart you're dumb as hell.

What Good is ANY progress when you lack discipline to up hold it? Who said any group is more discipline than blacks? christ some of you are idiots. Other groups are in the positions they are in from capitalizing off of the lack of discipline of blacks.

Jesus christ you peons waiting for someone else to save you then wonder why you consistently get sh*tted on by the world, your women and your own children.

This sounds good... Sort of if you ignore literally everything about life and being a human

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
"Puff out your chest online" :dead:

just say you disagree with my opinions and view points like the dudes dapping all your posts @Barnett114 & @HankHill and that i make you a little angry.:yeshrug: Its obvious that i make you furious.:pachaha: Be honest. You're not the only one.

I really hope that where i choose not to work doesnt affect you THAT much.

Do you inquire this much about other posters jobs?:jbhmm:

Here's the thing, doe - I don't necessarily disagree with your opinions,
and you don't "make me a little angry"...you just look funny in the light, even why
you shine the light on yourself. Like your work history. I never asked you anything about
any of that, that was all volunteered by you - I just have a good memory. If it bothers you,
maybe you shouldn't put that kind of thing online.

But anyway, I know you're done here because you brought the smilies out.