Until the Black Man becomes Discipline blacks gloablly will always be a joke.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
We do need discilne in our community. Parents instilling discipline in their children.

I talk to older black men and they tell me about their childhood and its all about discipline.

With the small rise that we are having now introducing discipline back into the black community would be beneficial.

I will do it with my future kids and try to get others to do so as well.

N.Nashie

Rookie
Daps
As you point out, one must "desire" discipline.

How can you fear God without knowing why or how you should fear him?
Knowledge is what will make one "desire" discipline of this sort, and "wisdom" is applied knowledge.

I can see what you mean, doe.

I did forget to say desire, you're right brother. My mistake.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Advocating for nuclear war...:whoa: not me.

With that said, realize nearly EVERY other group has a nuke. The sand cacs, the Asians, even the gotdayum dotheads who shyt in their hand have one.

I mean dayum...that's why we can be disrespected and shyt on! We're in a gang where everyone else has a gun while we have sticks and throwing rocks. Think about that, if I was another race, I would shyt on black people too. We're not even in the BEGINNING stages of becoming nuclear. To the rest of the world we're a joke.

If I was leader of a black nation, I would be researching ways to top nuke attacks as a defensive measure. Some type of huge emp bomb. I would be developing light weight bullet proof armor.

I can't help but ask, WTF ARE BLACK NATIONS DOING TO TAKE A SEAT AT THE WORLD TABLE!!!

THIS! I swear black Nations have to be the 1st to make hover boards to get out of the condition while everyone else playing push a button to nuke somebody.

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I agree, too many brothers are into materialism and trying to impress. They let that materialism define them.

Just put in work try to be te best person you can be and let that speak.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
nikkas will do and say anything to avoid being A MAN and going out and with your bare hands molding the earth into resources that benefit you, your family, and your people. We have the books available to show us in high detail and pin point accuracy how to mold the earth into resources. Agriculture books, architecture books, physics books, finance books, etc. It's 2015. We know we need to do for self because all that other shyt didn't work. If your excuse is that white people will kill us then fukk you you fukking traitors. We gotta be willing to die for this or it's worthless and you'll have fakkitS like BLM leading you into the ground.
That's a very important point, the ones before us like the Black Panthers died for it. Many don't want to pay that price.

semtex

:)
Daps
Doesn't matter to racists because in their eyes your color is whats wrong with you

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
Malcolm said the price of freedom is death. So until we understand that, and not compromise freedom for own desires, we will forever be slaves to the system.

Yep, ive said it many times before. We need to get to a mass mindstate/consciousness of being willing to die & sacrifice for each other and the betterment of the future of the black race.

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
I'm gonna refrain from discussing about nuclear war and stuff like that since I want no parts of that kind of talk via the net.

That said African nations dont have any national research organizations for developing tech. The best and brightest Africans work for American and European nations developing tech for them. The best and brightest black minds globally work for non black organizations advancing their tech. The smartest black Americans/africans arent working to create black infrastructure for black nations they work for apple,google, government agencies.

Damn:wow:

Skrilla

MVP
Daps
Reppin
Cali
The issue witth the Talented 10th concept is the best and brightest blacks instead of building were offered a seat at White daddies table and said eff thr black community. The issue with the black elite of today is they didnt even try to build prominent black economic bases that were fully independent, at most they just all moved together but were still dependent on white infrastructure for the most part. So we brag about being the first black doctor at a white hospital opposed to building all black hospitals.

Breh I know this is an old thread but I'm just seeing it, had to bump it, one of the best threads I've seen on here in a long time:wow:the truth

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
It never fails:snoop:

The "bu bu but what about white people" argument

This is about what WE AS BLACK MEN need to do. Forget about white ppl for a minute.

Great thread OP. Hope it doesnt get banished to the root

Well, shyt :mjcry:

MrPentatonic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm gonna refrain from discussing about nuclear war and stuff like that since I want no parts of that kind of talk via the net.

That said African nations dont have any national research organizations for developing tech. The best and brightest Africans work for American and European nations developing tech for them. The best and brightest black minds globally work for non black organizations advancing their tech. The smartest black Americans/africans arent working to create black infrastructure for black nations they work for apple,google, government agencies.[/QUOTE]

Sad state of affairs too smh

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Discipline as a concept to ending a discriminatory system is rather silly.
Comparisons to other racial, ethnic and national groups is silly, especially those who have statehood, and entirely seperate governments.
Comparisons to American racial groups who immigrated to the US, had state funding, and had education is disingenuous.
Blaming music, sexuality, drugs, and /or alcohol for our issues are ridiculous.
There are necessities: greater education, repaired infrastructure, control of multinational corporations, and more governmental control.
While discipline should be a goal, it's not a necessity, and in the grand scheme of things is rather silly.

Jimi Swagger

I say whatever I think should be said
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Turtle Island to DXB
Planning families is a start and creating children by honorable women is crucial (not "cute" women with a phat ass or thots). Also focusing on education is a must. Studying your own family history to analyze what went right and what went wrong, family patterns, innate talents/weaknesses are also important. Just remember that the decisions you make directly effects at least 3 generations of offspring.