Unmarried, childless women are happiest people of all, says expert

Bmezy

All Star
Daps
i think it’s the social norms of the last 100-200 years that got ya’ll believing that women just live to one day get married and have children.. these new age women (millenials).. are really like fukk all that shyt..

Bmezy

All Star
Daps
I'm saying. What I'm reading in this article ain't really matching up with what I see in real life

the most miserable females i see are married women in their late 20s/30s stressed over her cheating/uninterested husband that she’s forced to put up with, with terrible kids literally draining the life out of her. While being jealous of unmarried/childless women who are free to travel, fukk and really live their best lives.. thse type of women make the best aunties/godmothers ..kids really not for everybody and these women nowadays are realizing this early.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Lol they don’t know any better. People tell them they are supposed to be married, so thats what they go for.
But if a guy knows better then he's just a "fukkboi" stringing women along.

There's too many women out here, that want to be married, to just so they can say they're married and feel validated.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
But if a guy knows better then he's just a "fukkboi" stringing women along.

There's too many women out here, that want to be married, to just so they can say they're married and feel validated.

I think men win more in marriage and lose when it’s over, it’s vice versa for women. Not all of course. And truth at the last part! A lot of women want to be married because you’re viewed a certain way when you aren’t. With that said, I’m still pro marriage, but certain people. Just not the best move for everyone.

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
i think it’s the social norms of the last 100-200 years that got ya’ll believing that women just live to one day get married and have children.. these new age women (millenials).. are really like fukk all that shyt..
These new age chicks are depressed and got emotional support dogs too. Don’t get it twisted. After sex, they start telling you how they really feel about their life :mjcry:

For every single, childless 20 something year old chick whose happy, another one is desperate for real love.

I’ve dated enough women out here to know these studies conclude what they want to conclude. :francis:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
These new age chicks are depressed and got emotional support dogs too. Don’t get it twisted. After sex, they start telling you how they really feel about their life :mjcry:

For every single, childless 20 something year old chick whose happy, another one is desperate for real love.

I’ve dated enough women out here to know these studies conclude what they want to conclude. :francis:

Breh there are a ton of single 40 plus year old women without a man and kids that are depressed and would love to be married and have kids.

If you are old enough to be around these folks they exist in big numbers.

I got plenty of aunts and cousins and in laws who are in those age groups along with women I work with. And you hear all the time of how they wish they could find a good man to marry or how they wish they had kids.

On social media people love to talk about how much they love to be without kids. But they know in their every day lives how there are people that they know who are devastated that they can't physically have kids or who are depressed because they can't carry a baby to full term and keep having miscarriages.

Real talk if you know a nurse who works in the baby ward of a hospital. Ask her or him how depressed folks are to learn that they can't carry a child to full birth or that find out something is wrong with them and they can't ever have kids.

See when you young you think you are immortal and will live forever. But as you get older and see folks get old and pass away (friends, family and parents) you understand that your days on this planet are numbered. Which in turm you start thinking about leaving a legacy behind. Or want to experiences the so called fullness of life. Often time thats where a lot of folks reconsider their previous thoughts of having a child come in.

Being 20 or 30 and saying I dont want kids changes when you 35, 40, 45 and etc.

SnowflakesByTheOZ

Sorry, that's another B
Daps
Children are a curse. I be telling y’all nikkas. My parents life would have been so much better if I wasn’t born.
Bro this is facts. I was even telling my mom that a couple days ago like, "do you know how much money you'd have if you didn't have me" ? I told her from the jump I'm not getting kids, she doesn't believe me talking about "wait til I find the right one and all that will change blah blah blah"

but na bro, I can't stress it enough how much I love my freedom

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
Breh there are a ton of single 40 plus year old women without a man and kids that are depressed and would love to be married and have kids.

If you are old enough to be around these folks they exist in big numbers.

I got plenty of aunts and cousins and in laws who are in those age groups along with women I work with. And you hear all the time of how they wish they could find a good man to marry or how they wish they had kids.

On social media people love to talk about how much they love to be without kids. But they know in their every day lives how there are people that they know who are devastated that they can't physically have kids or who are depressed because they can't carry a baby to full term and keep having miscarriages.

Real talk if you know a nurse who works in the baby ward of a hospital. Ask her or him how depressed folks are to learn that they can't carry a child to full birth or that find out something is wrong with them and they can't ever have kids.

See when you young you think you are immortal and will live forever. But as you get older and see folks get old and pass away (friends, family and parents) you understand that your days on this planet are numbered. Which in turm you start thinking about leaving a legacy behind. Or want to experiences the so called fullness of life. Often time thats where a lot of folks reconsider their previous thoughts of having a child come in.

Being 20 or 30 and saying I dont want kids changes when you 35, 40, 45 and etc.
Yeah nothing on social media or on these studies is real. I’ve dated women who act like they are living their best lives on IG posting travel pics, restaurant pics, club pics, etc but behind closed doors, they telling me how they really feel.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah nothing on social media or on these studies is real. I’ve dated women who act like they are living their best lives on IG posting travel pics, restaurant pics, club pics, etc but behind closed doors, they telling me how they really feel.

True breh. Social media and all this stuff is a means to help people often times cope with their issues. But in the end its just a mask for their insecurities and other issues.