Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
The truth is this:

Single Ladies....
Young woman/Old soul= happy with kids.
Old Woman/ Young soul= unhappy with kids

Couples....
Young Man/Old Woman w/ Young soul= unhappy with kids

Old Man/Young woman w/ Old Soul= Happy with kids.

Any combination that are both physically old or young... man or woman are 100 fukking miserable.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
The truth is this:

Single Ladies....
Young woman/Old soul= happy with kids.
Old Woman/ Young soul= unhappy with kids

Couples....
Young Man/Old Woman w/ Young soul= unhappy with kids

Old Man/Young woman w/ Old Soul= Happy with kids.

Any combination that are both physically old or young... man or woman are 100 fukking miserable.
Why u feel like that about the couples.? I feel like that should be reversed

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
50 percent of pregnancies in the USA are unplanned.

Who really wanna be saddled with a spouse and kids when there is a whole world out there.:yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
A young man wants to enjoy more sex and physical activity. She will want it too but the kid will be neglected because the parents are more aloof.

An old man can't physically keep up with the young woman, so he's always satisfied, so there is no conflict. She will more likely align with his goals of a traditional wife. The younger woman likes the stability and comfort of being kept to take care of the kid. Win win.
@mag357

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
yall love to run with shyt :mjlol:

what happens next week when a study comes out that says women with kids and married are happier and live longer?:usure:

But as a trend they don't.

Men who marry live longer than men who don't.

Women who marry live have years cut off their lives.

The study didn't say that women are happiest without a spouse and kids.

It says that women with kids with a spouse and kids are miserable until their spouse is around. Probably because, having children is a job and then women have a job outside of raising kids and their spouse is able to help and having a spouse is like something to live for.

It actually says that married people are more happy overall - if their spouse are around.

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
That’s cool. Everyone marries for different reasons. For me, if I do get married, the main incentive to me is having a family. If I’m not intending to have children, getting married would feel like a superficial union just for show. :yeshrug:
Cool. My incentive was to be in a state- and federally-recognized partnership with the person I loved, get tax breaks, build wealth, and accomplish the things I wanted to do, without the financial, time and emotional burdens that children entail. On the very rare occasions I want to spend time with children, I have nieces and nephews I can visit :yeshrug:

Last edited:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Cool. My incentive was to be in a state and federally recognized partnership with the person I loved, get tax breaks, build wealth, and accomplish the things I wanted to do, without the financial, time and emotional burdens that children entail. On the very rare occasions I want to spend time with children, I have nieces and nephews I can visit :yeshrug:
Come through tax breaks!! The married rate on your car insurance :blessed: