Unmarried, childless women are happiest people of all, says expert

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
His name was Doeboy on sohh. He was just as miserable and angry and he is now. I can’t remember how it was revealed that he’s fat, but he doesn’t deny it. Can’t you tell he’s overweight by his posts?

It’s funny cause when he first joined the coli, he was being nice and pretending he wasn’t Doeboy from sohh for a while. Eventually people figured it out by his constant attacks on anyone who doesn’t floss their teeth with Jay Z’s pubic hair, so he gave up the charade, admitted he was Doeboy and went back to fixing his cheeto-residued Ballpark frank fingers to call anyone who disagrees with him on anything a stupid bytch made ass cocksucking motherfukkity fukker or every other post.
Yep that's him. Dude used to try and debate me but couldn't keep up and I was confused as hell as to why he would get so angry so quickly.:pachaha:

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
His name was Doeboy on sohh. He was just as miserable and angry and he is now. I can’t remember how it was revealed that he’s fat, but he doesn’t deny it. Can’t you tell he’s overweight by his posts?

It’s funny cause when he first joined the coli, he was being nice and pretending he wasn’t Doeboy from sohh for a while. Eventually people figured it out by his constant attacks on anyone who doesn’t floss their teeth with Jay Z’s pubic hair, so he gave up the charade, admitted he was Doeboy and went back to fixing his cheeto-residued Ballpark frank fingers to call anyone who disagrees with him on anything a stupid bytch made ass cocksucking motherfukkity fukker or whatever every other post.
Oh, word? :ohhh:

This tea is very hot.:whoo::sas2:

@ the bolded I didn't. I know overweight people (myself Included) who don't act like...that or project that type of negativity.:hubie:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
giphy.gif

Am I supposed to act like I believe this ...?

LMFAOOOOOO

exactly. shyt reads like pure science fiction

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Tell me about it :russ:

Motherfukkers be coming out of nowhere with that shyt.:gucci:
LMAO! I be trying to take em seriously and understand their perspective respectfully.

giphy.gif

That will last for maybe one exchange.

Hit em with the logic and I will even put some research out there...
d7f37d2a6e742a6dcd1bdb5be08464fe.jpg

Countdown to the miserable fukk explosion.
3 :ohmy:
2:mad:
1:angry:

"Fukk u fat bytch!!! Feminist bytch!"

My ass be DYING! :russ::russ::russ::mjlol:
Luckily his type are few and far between on this message board b/c most posters here are actually REALLY smart. But u can tell the unhinged bitter miserable ones.

Prodyson

All Star
Daps
First, you are talking about the discussion of feminism and I am talking about the practice of and specifically how it has influence women. Just because you don't acknowledge it doesn't mean it doesn't impact you. So you not thinking of a word isn't contrary to what I believe. Women working, paying, being sexually available etc is all within that scoop. You sound like you are talking about Twitter rants.

I put like in quotes because it is my word and used for lack of a better term. But I still stand by the post you quoted.

The rest of your post is a little off topic and I'm only interested in discussing this particular topic at the moment.

My mistake. I said “word” but I meant the idea as a whole. Normally I don’t think men equate behaviors to feminism (unlike some of the weirdos on here), so we can’t hate or like something we don’t even think about. We look at behaviors as what they are and decide if we like them regardless of what identity it aligns with. Whether it’s a feminist idea or not is irrelevant to men. That’s why you say we only “like” certain parts of feminism. That’s not an accurate depiction of how we feel... there are just things we don’t like and things we do. Putting the word feminism in the sentence is just a way to frame us in a way that fits your point or agenda. It’s the same thing we do with politics.

My other comments were related to happiness in marriage. People don’t want to take their time and do the work before or after the marriage. That’s why they’re not happy. It has very little to do with all that other stuff that some of you are trying to make it about.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
That "miserable old cat lady" rhetoric is so dumb.... like most humans aren't annoying as fukk and don't get even more so the older they get.

I'd rather deal with a persnickety cat.
Yeah I'm always surprised that so many women have bought into it for such a long time. Then again we have been pretty much socialized to crave the institution from birth...damn Disney:deadmanny:

JayBaldacci

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah I'm always surprised that so many women have bought into it for such a long time. Then again we have been pretty much socialized to crave the institution from birth...damn Disney:deadmanny:

Men have the same pressure put on them to get married, usually from women. If men denounce marriage they get looked at like aliens by most even with the divorce and cs statistics. It goes both ways.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
1. Being that you don't read posts you don't know what I am arguing.

2. Your first post to me was insulting. You accused my of whining if I remember correctly.

3. No I am not arguing that women are happier single. The report already confirmed that. I am discussing why that is and what would make a woman feel unhappy in a marriage. I am also discussing the reactions in this thread.

4. I don't like cats but they certainly would be better than dealing with a man like you.

5. You've called me a bytch. No more respectful conversation can be had with you. You showed your emotionalism and your inability to have a respectful discussion. So I won't be addressing anymore. You enjoy the rest of your day.
Nowhere in this post did you actually argue your position on the topic. It's just catty attempt at a "clap back". This is what I mean about you being bytchy. If you want to be sensitive and all that then that's on you. You don't really add shyt to my coli experience so I don't know what I'm supposed to say about your "I won't address you again" threat.

The study didn't "confirm" shyt by the way. You can studies and reports that say all kinds of shyt that's untrue. There are studies that deny nicotine causes cancer. There are studies that say blacks are less intelligent than whites. There are studies that say humans don't contribute to global warming. Just because you see a study that says something that you want to believe doesn't make it fact. I even agreed with you that women like you probably would be better off single. I just don't think that you represent most women. The steph curry types aren't looking for women like you.

qwasi

Rhinestone Cowboy
Daps
There is merit to this. If the age group on question is young women (18-25). This group is in their physical prime looks wise. Thus, are the desire of majority of the population. Young women outscore their male counterparts in terms of college education. As such this group is both desired, youthful and in a position to secure (self) financial stability. What purpose would they require children or commient for? One swipe and a platoon of dikk and simps will answer their beck and call. What I am skeptical off is once they pass the 28+. Once they have gone through the motions of independent stage. In closing its always retarded when the claim of marriage makes men better/happier. A caged creature will often outlive its wild counterpart. It doesnt mean its happinies was greater. A family man might be enthralled with the idea of kids and being their protector. However, unless he was lame make no mistake; single life are some of a man (or woman's) best years.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Nowhere in this post did you actually argue your position on the topic. It's just catty attempt at a "clap back". This is what I mean about you being bytchy. If you want to be sensitive and all that then that's on you. You don't really add shyt to my coli experience so I don't know what I'm supposed to say about your "I won't address you again" threat.

The study didn't "confirm" shyt by the way. You can studies and reports that say all kinds of shyt that's untrue. There are studies that deny nicotine causes cancer. There are studies that say blacks are less intelligent than whites. There are studies that say humans don't contribute to global warming. Just because you see a study that says something that you want to believe doesn't make it fact. I even agreed with you that women like you probably would be better off single. I just don't think that you represent most women. The steph curry types aren't looking for women like you.

That was yesterday and I finished that conversation.

Today's issue is why do so many people have you on ignore? :jbhmm: