Unmarried, childless women are happiest people of all, says expert

Prodyson

All Star
Daps
I literally addressed this post in my response. Again just because don't equate it to feminism doesn't mean it's not attributed to feminism.
You’re not understanding. Saying we don’t like feminism is not an accurate statement because it is not the entirety of feminism that we don’t like. Because we don’t like a couple of things that can be attributed to feminism does not mean we hate it. It’s just easier for you to make a point by framing us that way.

It’s like I tell you I don’t like burgers, and you say that I dont like McDonalds, when in fact I still like the fries, the chicken sandwiches and the apple pies. But it’s much easier for you to make a sweeping statement like “You Hate McDonalds” just to make a point.

Elle Seven

Superstar
Daps
As a woman who is married and has children, I can definitely see the truth in idea of a lady being happier (i.e. less stressed) without kids and a husband.

While I can't speak for men, if I look at my own role as a mother and wife as compared to my spouse, it seems I'm more at risk for a mental/emotional breakdown than he, just because of the unseen mental/labor that comes with being a lady who is trying to hold down a man, some kids and the family in general.

Also, honestly, it is sad to think of how my husband could decide to end our marriage tomorrow, if he pleased, and have no trouble getting a new lover and life. It would not be unheard of for a woman to give him a chance, as a divorced father. I know the reverse wouldn't necessarily be readily available to me though.

Though we share children, the process of getting them here did nothing to alter his body or brain as it has mine. To become a mother is to become permanently emotionally and mentally and sometimes physically bonded and concerned about other folks, no matter how old y'all all get.

I remember my own mother used to try to sell me on how "special" this experience is - to be a mother who loves her children - but it's a romantic notion. To be a mother is to be constantly worrying about your offspring...and I do mean constantly. It is not an idea I would even sell to my own children when they grow up - this idea of needing to get married and parent children in order to give life fulfillment.

I've been telling my husband for years....of this shyt don't work out for us, I am more than happy to just be his friend, like we were before we got together. This will be year 17 for us and I'd have no desire to do this shyt again with a new person if it ever all fell down in the future lol.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
You’re not understanding. Saying we don’t like feminism is not an accurate statement because it is not the entirety of feminism that we don’t like. Because we don’t like a couple of things that can be attributed to feminism does not mean we hate it. It’s just easier for you to make a point by framing us that way.

It’s like I tell you I don’t like burgers, and you say that I dont like McDonalds, when in fact I still like the fries, the chicken sandwiches and the apple pies. But it’s much easier for you to make a sweeping statement like “You Hate McDonalds” just to make a point.

No what YOU are not understanding is that most aspects of feminism men do not like. Do you call is feminism? No. But it is attributed to it. Men on general only like 2 attributes: sexual availability and not having to pay for everything. That's it.

You keep trying to explain like I'm an idiot. Breh you don't need to know names and definitions not to like something. I get it. I just don't agree.

Prodyson

All Star
Daps
No what YOU are not understanding is that most aspects of feminism men do not like. Do you call is feminism? No. But it is attributed to it. Men on general only like 2 attributes: sexual availability and not having to pay for everything. That's it.

You keep trying to explain like I'm an idiot. Breh you don't need to know names and definitions not to like something. I get it. I just don't agree.
You’re making stuff up. You have nothing to back up what you’re saying. You make an assumption and state it as if it’s fact. That is a terrible way to make an argument. That’s the point

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
You’re making stuff up. You have nothing to back up what you’re saying. You make an assumption and state it as if it’s fact. That is a terrible way to make an argument. That’s the point

That's because this isn't an argument. You just keep repeating yourself; not backing it up your damn self might I add, since that's so important to you.

I literally explained my opinion. You never even addressed what I said. You just kept saying "Men don't know what it is or don't think about it so they can't not like it." Then I went on to explain why that isn't relevant and you just did the same thing, wash rinse repeat. So you're right. It's not an arguement. It's a circular conversation. Either move it along or move along.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
You are saying that you are stupid and lonely? They are stupid and lonely? Or, are you saying I am stupid and lonely?

You can't call someone stupid and terrible with poor sentence breh.
:mjlol: at this predator looking 5-headed bytch trying troll me. I see you posted all day/night yesterday and already back at it this morning. That childless single life is kinda slow huh? I mean, you really seem so happy.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: at this predator looking 5-headed bytch trying troll me. I see you posted all day/night yesterday and already back at it this morning. That childless single life is kinda slow huh? I mean, you really seem so happy.

Well I have something called a cell phone and yesterday was Saturday and since I had spennt the week moving my inventory I thought I deserved the day off. And while I won't run down my day for you I got quite a few errands accomplished including ordering new inventory, creating a new listing and going to the park for an hour.

See when you have free time and aren't obese you have time to do things like be productive and not wallow in negativity to the point where you are severely disliked.

PS I have been trolling you the whole conversation because you're an easy mark. No one actually wants to have a real conversation with you. lol

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Well I have something called a cell phone and yesterday was Saturday and since I had spennt the week moving my inventory I thought I deserved the day off. And while I won't run down my day for you I got quite a few errands accomplished including ordering new inventory, creating a new listing and going to the park for an hour.

See when you have free time and aren't obese you have time to do things like be productive and not wallow in negativity to the point where you severely disliked.

PS I have been trolling you the whole conversation because you're an easy mark. No one actually wants to have a real conversation with you. lol
Blah blah blah bullshyt. You're a lonely ass bytch. No essays needed.