Unmarried, childless women are happiest people of all, says expert

Prodyson

All Star
Daps
Men like not having to pay for everything and women being more sexually available but that is pretty much where their "like" for feminism stops.

I never said men like feminism at all. I think that in most cases, men don’t even care or think about feminism. We usually don’t even acknowledge it until the extreme feminists come out the woodwork talking about how they don’t need men at all and then turn around claiming that men should pay for everything and take care of them completely in a marriage, etc. Contrary to what you believe, the word feminist rarely pops in our minds unless prompted by women. Regardless, you can’t have both. Either you’re independent or you subscribe to stereotypical gender roles. One or the other. People like labels so much that they claim feminism but don’t really believe in the idea of “complete” feminism. THAT is what we don’t like.

There are plenty of men who are fine with completely taking care of a woman and plenty who want to live in a more 50/50 relationship. There are even a few who are happy living off of a woman. The problem is that some women want to believe that most men are the same and it’s just not the case. You find a man who has a bad trait and you thinks it’s all or most men. Out of my friends, only one of them has ever cheated on their significant other. 1 out of 5 of us.

The overall problem is that people don’t want to spend the time or do the work finding the person who has the same core beliefs as their own. Instead, they find people they’re attracted to and hope they can be molded or persuaded to be who they hope they can be. People are who they are. We’re just too egotistical and prideful to admit that we can’t control others. Trying to make it about women or men’s personalities is pointless. For every man/woman that’s trifling, there is another that is down, respectful and trustworthy. We just like for the problem to be other people and not ourselves.

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was with you until you said that’s why we hate feminism. That’s not true. And men don’t hate feminism. Men hate extreme feminism and women who feign feminism but who want to hold on to gender roles that benefit them. Men don’t mind you not needing them for everything. What we don’t like is you acting like you don’t need us for anything. Also, most men like logic. Feminism, as it exists and is applied today, has many logical shortcomings.

Everything else you said before that, though, is true.
giphy.gif

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Ohhh so that's why you come come off as so miserable, emotional and angry; you're married. :funny: :deadmanny: The first thing you did was insult me while not even reading my post then you tell me I need to stay single while talking about how you agree with me. lol Boy bye

bytches become wives every day fam; take you for example.
:manny:
I can't even see who you are talking to so I ask KNOW it's somebody stupid.:deadmanny:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I never said men like feminism at all. I think that in most cases, men don’t even care or think about feminism. We usually don’t even acknowledge it until the extreme feminists come out the woodwork talking about how they don’t need men at all and then turn around claiming that men should pay for everything and take care of them completely in a marriage, etc. Contrary to what you believe, the word feminist rarely pops in our minds unless prompted by women. Regardless, you can’t have both. Either you’re independent or you subscribe to stereotypical gender roles. One or the other. People like labels so much that they claim feminism but don’t really believe in the idea of “complete” feminism. THAT is what we don’t like.

There are plenty of men who are fine with completely taking care of a woman and plenty who want to live in a more 50/50 relationship. There are even a few who are happy living off of a woman. The problem is that some women want to believe that most men are the same and it’s just not the case. You find a man who has a bad trait and you thinks it’s all or most men. Out of my friends, only one of them has ever cheated on their significant other. 1 out of 5 of us.

The overall problem is that people don’t want to spend the time or do the work finding the person who has the same core beliefs as their own. Instead, they find people they’re attracted to and hope they can be molded or persuaded to be who they hope they can be. People are who they are. We’re just too egotistical and prideful to admit that we can’t control others. Trying to make it about women or men’s personalities is pointless. For every man/woman that’s trifling, there is another that is down, respectful and trustworthy. We just like for the problem to be other people and not ourselves.

First, you are talking about the discussion of feminism and I am talking about the practice of and specifically how it has influence women. Just because you don't acknowledge it doesn't mean it doesn't impact you. So you not thinking of a word isn't contrary to what I believe. Women working, paying, being sexually available etc is all within that scoop. You sound like you are talking about Twitter rants.

I put like in quotes because it is my word and used for lack of a better term. But I still stand by the post you quoted.

The rest of your post is a little off topic and I'm only interested in discussing this particular topic at the moment.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
You're the second person to say that to me about this exchange. It's Gravity. I guess he's not a hit with the ladies. :russ:
LMAO! Oh hell that angry, dummy. :mjlol:Nobody takes his hoemotional ass seriously. His debate style is literally
"Bullshyt, bullshyt, bullshyt..."
:mad::mad::angry:

And then accuse somebody of being passive aggressive and emotional when he can't refute shyt.

Meanwhile he will be the FIRST one to get mad about ANYTHING, and try and play it off like he ain't fuming over nothing.
:deadmanny:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
3 people have his ass on ignore :pachaha:
How do you know he's fat?:flabbynsick:
His name was Doeboy on sohh. He was just as miserable and angry and he is now. I can’t remember how it was revealed that he’s fat, but he doesn’t deny it. Can’t you tell he’s overweight by his posts?

It’s funny cause when he first joined the coli, he was being nice and pretending he wasn’t Doeboy from sohh for a while. Eventually people figured it out by his constant attacks on anyone who doesn’t floss their teeth with Jay Z’s pubic hair, so he gave up the charade, admitted he was Doeboy and went back to fixing his cheeto-residued Ballpark frank fingers to call anyone who disagrees with him on anything a stupid bytch made ass cocksucking motherfukkity fukker or whatever every other post.

Last edited:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
LMAO! Oh hell that angry, dummy. :mjlol:Nobody takes his hoemotional ass seriously. His debate style is literally
"Bullshyt, bullshyt, bullshyt..."
:mad::mad::angry:

And then accuse somebody of being passive aggressive and emotional when he can't refute shyt.

Meanwhile he will be the FIRST one to get mad about ANYTHING, and try and play it off like he ain't fuming over nothing.
:deadmanny:

He said you and I should stay single because we don't find "happiness" in men and children. :dead:

I guess discussing the real world institution of marriage being any thing but rainbows and sunshine means we deserve to be barren cat ladies...yes he did call me a bytch and cat lady. :heh:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
His name was Doeboy on sohh. He was just as miserable and angry and he is now. I can’t remember how it was revealed that he’s fat, but he doesn’t deny it. Can’t you tell he’s overweight by his posts.

It’s funny cause when he first joined the coli, he was being nice and pretending he wasn’t Doeboy from sohh for a while. Eventually people figured it out by his constant attacks on anyone who doesn’t floss their teeth with Jay Z’s, so he gave up the charade, admitted he was Doeboy and went back to fixing his cheeto-residued Ballpark frank fingers to call anyone who disagrees with him on anything a stupid bytch made ass cocksucking motherfukkity fukker or every other post.

This is fukking hilarious. Thank you for the info. :Monquielaugh:

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
His name was Doeboy on sohh. He was just as miserable and angry and he is now. I can’t remember how it was revealed that he’s fat, but he doesn’t deny it. Can’t you tell he’s overweight by his posts?

It’s funny cause when he first joined the coli, he was being nice and pretending he wasn’t Doeboy from sohh for a while. Eventually people figured it out by his constant attacks on anyone who doesn’t floss their teeth with Jay Z’s pubic hair, so he gave up the charade, admitted he was Doeboy and went back to fixing his cheeto-residued Ballpark frank fingers to call anyone who disagrees with him on anything a stupid bytch made ass cocksucking motherfukkity fukker or every other post.

tenor.gif

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
He said you and I should stay single because we don't find "happiness" in men and children. :dead:

I guess discussing the real world institution of marriage being any thing but rainbows and sunshine means we deserve to be barren cat ladies...yes he did call me a bytch and cat lady. :heh:
:russ::russ::russ:He is such a buffoon. :mjlol:I've never seen a more sensitive belligerent idiot.
But it's interesting that bless his heart he has nothing to offer other than old shaming tactics trying to scare chicks into the institution when people thinking shyt through rationally.
Think about how stressful dealing with somebody like him would be on the daily. Dat emotional instability. Cats sound great in comparison.:yeshrug: