Unmarried, childless women are happiest people of all, says expert

Huellz Santana

Shocking
Daps
Reppin
Da city where the skinny nikkas die
EVERYBODY wants successful healthy companionship. That's natural. But many women are saying if it's not right, they're happier without em.

i don't think anybody is against this... even men. take back your freedom queens...

all i ask is that if you're gonna reject traditional societal norms GO ALL THE WAY WITH IT. I'm tired of women tryna have it both ways. wanna be free to do whatever but lock the man into commitment and a stupid ass ceremony costing upwards of $50K.

i dont even think men are your biggest enemy. it's OTHER women. women be shaming the shyt outta each other like "hmmph, look at that hussy. she's 34 and aint married yet?" :scust:

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
If she never wanted kids and if she wanted to come and go as she pleased without being tied down, yes. I knew a woman who died in her 90's without kids and a husband. One day I asked her if she ever wanted kids and or a husband, she said no. She knew having both would mean living a life she didn't want. She had a lot of siblings who gave her nieces and nephews and that was enough. When she said that it all made sense. She was a school teacher, once she retired she was always on the go, volunteering and traveling etc. I'd see her walking just about anywhere in the city offer her and ride and she'd decline and say, "baby I got places to be". She loved her freedom and decided early on she didn't want to compromise. That's not the life for me but to think a woman can't be genuinely happy without being a mother/wife like other things in life can't provide happiness is wild.
Good for her. She knew what she wanted, and lived her life the way she wanted.

The notion that people will argue against the idea that some women just don't want children (or marriage) boggles me, like most of the impetus isn't societally-driven. People really need to stop believing that everyone wants the same things in life; perspectives on family, marriage, etc. are infinitely different. I came to the conclusion very early that having kids was something I had absolutely no desire for. Luckily, I was able to meet someone who felt the same.

Last edited:

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
Also the biggest difference is kids are a bigger sacrifice for women. They lose their bodies, their future dating desirability and freedom compared to us.

Yes i'm sure when you're 70 it's great to have kids to take care of you but there's a long way before that lol.
And that's not even guaranteed. Plenty of people's parents/grandparents stuck in nursing homes and their kids barely even give them the time of day.

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good for her. She knew what she wanted, and lived her life the way she wanted.

The notion that people will argue against the idea that some women just don't want children (or marriage) boggles me, like most of the impetus isn't societally-driven. People really need to stop believing that everyone wants the same things in life; perspectives on family, marriage, etc. are infinitely different. I came to the conclusion very early that having kids were something I had absolute no desire for. Luckily, I was able to meet someone who felt the same.

This is the most important part of the entire thing. As long as y'all are happy, who cares.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
It really depends on the woman..
I know a woman in her late 40s..
She's married and never wanted kids, never did and still wouldn't.
I know a few women like that. Ofc, some young women change their opinion as they get older.

Not all women are meant to be mothers.

Not all women are meant to be mothers...
And not all women want to be mothers.... but u see a large majority are because when a woman really fux with u...
She'll for go all that "I never wanna have kids" shyt and let u hit raw, buss all in that thing, tell u she's late, and then tell u she dont believe in abortions...
Really cause she just fuxxx with u and having that baby keeps that connection with u...
Just how it is

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Not all women are meant to be mothers...
And not all women want to be mothers.... but u see a large majority are because when a woman really fux with u...
She'll for go all that "I never wanna have kids" shyt and let u hit raw, buss all in that thing, tell u she's late, and then tell u she dont believe in abortions...
Really cause she just fuxxx with u and having that baby keeps that connection with u...
Just how it is
That's called "Keep a nikka baby" probably one of the most pathetic things a woman can do. If dude ain't really rocking with you before the baby then he damn sure ain't gonna rock with you after.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Then one day while these bytches are drinking wine in their empty house, scrolling their timelines with pics of their colleagues happy family, bytch will break down and be like "I NEEDS A MAAAAAAN!!!"

:sadcam:

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.
This may have already been said, but my two cents. Women who are on a spectrum relatively "unhappy" maybe more prone to want kids and marriage because they feel that will fill a void of unhappiness they have, which if anything might make it worse. Women who are already happy probably don't feel the need to seek other options to cope or fill a void. Think you could apply this rationale to a lot of studies too.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Children are a curse. I be telling y’all nikkas. My parents life would have been so much better if I wasn’t born.
Only if you’re a poor return on investments. I’m sure Joe Jackson didn’t feel that way when his children signed to MoTown.

Huellz Santana

Shocking
Daps
Reppin
Da city where the skinny nikkas die
Not to mention the sacrifice in career growth when they have kids

i hate this point sometimes... this 9-5 career life around cacs is for the birds. i know a lot of girls who are professionals and tell me in private "i hate this shyt. i just want to meet a rich man and be a housewife."

typical careers are overrated​

If this was a poll of women 18-28 I'd buy it, but nothing more desperate and miserable than women husband chasing in their late 20s-30s

no matter what a study says, being in position where you're not conforming to the norm makes most people sad. if you're a 33 year old woman and all your friends start getting married and having kids... trust that no matter how you feel about it personally, you will feel some kinda way about being left out and not being able to relate. it's how life works. Same goes for guys btw. i had to start making new friends cuz all of my nikkas got married and had kids. it's still love there but it's like moving a mountain to get them to hang.​

mag357

Superstar
Daps
That's called "Keep a nikka baby" probably one of the most pathetic things a woman can do. If dude ain't really rocking with you before the baby then he damn sure ain't gonna rock with you after.

But here is the problem... women dont understand men...
So what constitutes "he rocks with me" usually means he fukking me.
Not understanding that men can fukk u... dnt gotta know ur name...and doesnt give 2 shyts about u whatsoever. Doesnt even like u alil bit as a person lol
Women for the most part arent built like that... so it's hard for them to put that together...
The nikka is inside her body. He busted a nutt in her... she gonna think "he has to like me alil bit"...
And this is why the biggest beefs are baby momma/baby father...
Father mad he gotta be tied to this bytch he dont even like for atleast 18yrs...
And after even pushing a whole life outta her body, that looks just like the nikka... the nikka still dont come around. Unless he wants p*ssy..
This is when she finally realizes he never liked her at all.... And the anger, regret and animosity kicks in

Gravity

Banned
Daps
This is the most accurate post in this thread.

I think many women don't want to be single BUT they'd rather be single than be abused or mistreated and it's no longer as scary for them to be alone.

I personally have noticed that most wives are miserable so I believe this study. People say 'well they'll marry before 40' yes I'm sure they will because they dont want to grow alone but women picking any dude as not to be happy doesn't equal them being happy.

I don't believe marriage makes women happier and I can believe they're happier single but marriage and kids is something they feel they have to do for old age.
First thing I'll say is, upgrade your circle my dude. You're up here saying that most married women you know are miserable, well that says a lot about you and the kind of people you're surrounding yourself with. Get out of your miserable circle so you can stop thinking that it represents everybody else.

2nd, you and the chics you're cosigning are setting up a straw man. Obviously it's better to be single than to be in an abuaice dysfunctional marriage. That's not what this discussion is about tho, so all that "we can do bad by ourselves" rhetoric is a deflection. We're talking ideal marriages. If a woman is miserable in her marriage then it's not healthy/functional. Y'all have deflected into a whole different conversation.

No, just hopping into a marriage with the first guy available isn't going to keep a woman(or man for that matter) happy. Especially in western society. Again, that's not the issue here tho. The question is, are women happier being single and independently successful vs being in loving healthy functional marriages with men+ kids? I say that they the answer is common sense.

Also with gabby union a better example is how she had multiple miscarriages and felt empty because she couldn't carry a child to full term.
She had multiple abortions and feels empty because she probably destroyed her womb to the point where she cant conceive.