University of Alabama Sororities Still Won't Rush Black Women

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
And here comes Esau with the deflecting and code words. Trying to always brush off something, when its ALL of you.

His next post is going to have other code-words like the "government", "illuminati", "us", "the 1%" and other bullshyt that has nothing to do with taking a stance on the wickedness for generations his people has engulfed themselves and others in.

lol. another crazy poster. I see you and lion belong to the same cult. surprised they let you all out at once.

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
:laff::laff::laff:
Stop. People here are merely dropping knowledge. Necessary knowledge. I'm sure you are a cac. Either way, you're an idiot.

The devil always tries to slip in and stop the truth from coming out. Not gonna happen.

devils/cacs/spilling pigs blood. ya you guys have lost it on some children of the corn type stuff.

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
Speaking of him.....

http://www.thenewsburner.com/2013/0...sely-accused-of-shoplifting-in-new-york-city/

tumblr_m3pmn30tGF1ruhvano1_400.gif
th

But what bomb did I drop? You see these monkeys already got new bananas talking about "Pawgs" & Dimes now, right? There's no dropping of anything. As long as 1 brother or sister reads it, and sees what yourself and myself tried to carry, Im fine.

Comment on the linked article
pachah1.png

jso7ll.png

:beli: There is no way possible that these people can be so oblivious to racist shyt this often .

Last edited:

Quarterback

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCOaI06zAvg
Daps
Reppin
Where many murders occur
:laff::laff::laff:

devils/cacs/spilling pigs blood. ya you guys have lost it on some children of the corn type stuff.
No cac, you're the one who's lost it. You can't even appreciate posters teaching you a thing or 2. You're just here to troll.

Don't yall have your own shyt like alternativemusic.com or nerdyshyt.org? fukk you here for? Take off :camby:

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
They won't play a black quarterback either without a lot of controversy. When I realized how much racist attitudes are still prevelant around that University as a young fella, I ceased to pay attention to anything out of there.

I was going to say the same thing. Alabama does not want a black QB even when they had the great Jameis Winston in their backyard.

Story #1: I had a white homegirl that I grew up with and she grew up around a lot of black people...not a wannabee either that was all she knew. If you met her, you would think she was she was just a super light bright black girl....she was smart and her swag was like a sista. Not one of the white trash girls trying to be ratchet We went to Texas coming from the same HS and she only hung out with black people, had black roommates and black BFs. It was a common saying at school that dating her was not interracial dating...that was how plugged in she was with black people and our issues. People were even shocked when they found out she was white. When she tried to join AKA...she was rejected and told they would not take her because she is white.

Story #2: My cousin went to Texas with me. He was a Kappa. The next year his frat pledged a white dude with no problems at all. One of my friends whose dad is from Bangladesh, pledged Kappa at Texas decades ago. I am bringing this up because black men have no problem bringing in other races into our circle. I have seen at least a couple of dozen non-black men in black frats when I was in college going to different parties all over Texas. If you are cool with us, we are cool with you.

The thing is black women have little reason to complain about. They do not want to pledge white women in their sororities. So let the white girls cook.

Last edited:

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
No cac, you're the one who's lost it. You can't even appreciate posters teaching you a thing or 2. You're just here to troll.

Don't yall have your own shyt like alternativemusic.com or nerdyshyt.org? fukk you here for? Take off :camby:

How many chicken heads do i have to cut off before i can be apart of what you and lion represent? Plus can you two help me prepare for Doomsday ? Im ready brehs.

off to learn how to make explosives

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
My best friend who is biracial went through rush a few weeks ago. She has at least a 3.5 , community service house, track/cross country and did not get a bid. The school is LSU. It is safe to say she did not get a bid because she was half black. I bet those sororities have no problem taking black d!ck from the football team.

fixed :jawalrus: