University of Alabama Sororities Still Won't Rush Black Women

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
There was a black dude at OU who was in a white frat when I was there....he was literally the only black guy in a white frat on campus.

But he was still cool with all the black students and everybody knew him and he was never looked at as a "sellout". But at the same time, he wouldnt have fit in with a black frat.
Depending upon the years you were at OU.... I think I may know who you're talking about :lupe:

Daps
Reppin
Mine and Whatever Concerns me
It doesn't matter. White people don't stop being white people because they live up north. nikkas need to wake up and get off that bullshyt.

See what? The most recent lynching just happened in the North, not the South.

Deleware to be exact.

If I didn't live here, I would still think the same. NYC had Stop and Frisk for a minute, but nikkas don't look at that as blatant racism? I'd damn near consider that worse because that's systematic racism you can't do a damn thing about. No part of the U.S. is 'more' racist than any other. CACs are the same worldwide.

These stupid simple ass GMO watermelon eating, Rex 84 victim ass nikkas infuriate me to no end. I overheard some dumb ass blockheaded negro say to another, after some vagabond called him "******" on the street in 14th street manhattan, nyc: "I wouldn't think something like that would happen HERE. Like, for real? New York? C'mon yo" ....

Well, eat your heart out, wicked nikka:

(Oh, and its from Columbia University, c00n......not mindofanangryassunemployedblacknikkathatcantgetwhitewomentopayhisbills.com )

In 1711, New York was growing quickly, and the growing needs of the city were often supplied by slave labor. Nearly 1,000 out of about 6,400 New Yorkers were black, and at least 40 percent of the white households included a slave. In these homes, enslaved workers cooked, washed, sewed, hauled water, emptied the chamber pots, swept out the fireplaces and the chimneys, and cared for the children. Along the East River they built, loaded, and unloaded, the ships. They cleared the land uptown, and then planted and harvested the crops. And up and down the narrow streets they pedaled their master’s goods and even supplied the city’s first fast foods—fresh oysters and steaming hot corn on the cob.

As the number of slaves imported into the city soared, barrel makers, butchers, carpenters, blacksmiths, and tin workers began to purchase young enslaved men in order to teach them their trades. Typically, when a slave owner ran out of work, they hired their slaves out at half the rate of free labor.

Often the slaves themselves were sent out to find work. In a time when fear of a slave uprising was ever-present, the sight of so many enslaved men walking the streets looking to be hired caused alarm. Fearful white citizens began to complain. They demanded a market where slaves could be hired, bought, and sold. Finally, on December 13, 1711, the City Council passed a law “that all Negro and Indian slaves that are let out to hire…be hired at the Market house at the Wall Street Slip…” This market, known as the Meal Market (because grains were sold there), was located at the foot of Wall Street on the East River. It was the city’s first slave market.

robert_gibbs.jpg

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:wow: Disciple of the Projects just came through with the atomic bomb on these house nikka, Forest Whitaker still playing as The Butler ass nikkas. Damn...yeah I forgot they used to sell slaves at the Stock Market exchange. So much for that less racism up North lie.

Daps
Reppin
Mine and Whatever Concerns me
:wow: Disciple of the Projects just came through with the atomic bomb on these house nikka, Forest Whitaker still playing as The Butler ass nikkas. Damn...yeah I forgot they used to sell slaves at the Stock Market exchange. So much for that less racism up North lie.

Speaking of him.....

http://www.thenewsburner.com/2013/0...sely-accused-of-shoplifting-in-new-york-city/

tumblr_m3pmn30tGF1ruhvano1_400.gif
th

But what bomb did I drop? You see these monkeys already got new bananas talking about "Pawgs" & Dimes now, right? There's no dropping of anything. As long as 1 brother or sister reads it, and sees what yourself and myself tried to carry, Im fine.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Speaking of him.....

http://www.thenewsburner.com/2013/0...sely-accused-of-shoplifting-in-new-york-city/

tumblr_m3pmn30tGF1ruhvano1_400.gif
th

But what bomb did I drop? You see these monkeys already got new bananas talking about "Pawgs" & Dimes now, right? There's no dropping of anything. As long as 1 brother or sister reads it, and sees what yourself and myself tried to carry, Im fine.

LOL, I remember that shoplifting shyt. Funny as hell...he gotta shoplift from stores, and Oprah is too poor to buy handbags overseas. Perfect combination.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Deleware to be exact.

These stupid simple ass GMO watermelon eating, Rex 84 victim ass nikkas infuriate me to no end. I overheard some dumb ass blockheaded negro say to another, after some vagabond called him "******" on the street in 14th street manhattan, nyc: "I wouldn't think something like that would happen HERE. Like, for real? New York? C'mon yo" ....

Well, eat your heart out, wicked nikka:

(Oh, and its from Columbia University, c00n......not mindofanangryassunemployedblacknikkathatcantgetwhitewomentopayhisbills.com )

In 1711, New York was growing quickly, and the growing needs of the city were often supplied by slave labor. Nearly 1,000 out of about 6,400 New Yorkers were black, and at least 40 percent of the white households included a slave. In these homes, enslaved workers cooked, washed, sewed, hauled water, emptied the chamber pots, swept out the fireplaces and the chimneys, and cared for the children. Along the East River they built, loaded, and unloaded, the ships. They cleared the land uptown, and then planted and harvested the crops. And up and down the narrow streets they pedaled their master’s goods and even supplied the city’s first fast foods—fresh oysters and steaming hot corn on the cob.

As the number of slaves imported into the city soared, barrel makers, butchers, carpenters, blacksmiths, and tin workers began to purchase young enslaved men in order to teach them their trades. Typically, when a slave owner ran out of work, they hired their slaves out at half the rate of free labor.

Often the slaves themselves were sent out to find work. In a time when fear of a slave uprising was ever-present, the sight of so many enslaved men walking the streets looking to be hired caused alarm. Fearful white citizens began to complain. They demanded a market where slaves could be hired, bought, and sold. Finally, on December 13, 1711, the City Council passed a law “that all Negro and Indian slaves that are let out to hire…be hired at the Market house at the Wall Street Slip…” This market, known as the Meal Market (because grains were sold there), was located at the foot of Wall Street on the East River. It was the city’s first slave market.

robert_gibbs.jpg
Delaware is the SOUTH, breh.