University of Alabama Sororities Still Won't Rush Black Women

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
There was a black dude at OU who was in a white frat when I was there....he was literally the only black guy in a white frat on campus.

But he was still cool with all the black students and everybody knew him and he was never looked at as a "sellout". But at the same time, he wouldnt have fit in with a black frat.

I'm not surprised with that. I remember going to the Red River Shootout a few times and noticed that Texas students are more racially self-segregating than OU students. Saw people of all races kicking it with each other on the OU side. Not saying that things are perfect in terms of race relations in Norman, but they appeared better than the Texas campus.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Why do you nikkas care? fukk these cacs and their white sororities. They'll never consider you their "brother" no matter how many brews you drink together.

nikkas need to wake the fukk up.

We need to stop looking for their acceptance and letting them into our circles. Can't even build ourselves up and we're accepting white people left right and center, you ask for the same in return and you get the cold shoulder. It's just in their nature. Historically, people of color have been very welcoming. Look at what happened to the Native Americans. :wow: Don't be letting them in y'all circles, they take niceness for weakness. Malcolm X said " If you stick a knife in my back nine inches and pull it out six inches, there's no progress". And here's the fukking kicker, they think we should be grateful. Mention the fukkin Holocaust and see if yo ass ain't skinned alive they even got memorials and museums, tell a wealthy cracka that they wealth come from my ancestors breakin they backs chained to the kitchen, hands burnt and shyt. They take no responsibility. "Well, you can't hold that against me, it was my ancestors not me". You see how much that makes sense? Whites are so proud of the Boston Tea Party and the American Revolution, something that they ancestors took part in and not them, but they don't wanna admit they're in the position they're in because of slavery and what my ancestors went through. Look at some of the nikkas in this thread, actin like it's no reason for us to be suspicious and keep to our own. I'm not a BHI but I understand where they're coming from, our history has been forever smeared by white people. Got white people playin Egyptians and shyt. They still tryna convince us we was nothin but hut dwellers with nothin but a thin piece of cotton coverin our genitals, but some of y'all still wanna seek their acceptance? They don't want yo ass and the sooner you realize, the better. It needs to be reciprocal, we don't want they wet dog smellin ass either.

Schmoove

All Star
Daps
You aren't 'necessarily' in a fraternity and you're claiming fraternities and sororities aren't 'necessarily' derived from the Masons, so I don't 'necessarily' think we have anything to discuss.

I never said I was or wasn't. You don't know who I am or what I could or couldn't be.

You got two choices:

1. Show me proof that collegiate greek organizations did or didn't derive from freemasonry
2. Continue to look like a DAMNED FOOL in a tinfoil hat.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
I am bringing this up because black men have no problem bringing in other races into our circle. I have seen at least a couple of dozen non-black men in black frats when I was in college going to different parties all over Texas. .
:snoop:

I wish you all would stop trying to generalize off of a couple of chapters, trying to make all black men look like c00ns.

Ain't NO white boy ever comin' through the chapter I crossed. Never. And I know a lot of other chapters that ain't havin' it either. :russ:

If they don't want to rush black women, oh well. Chicks need to get over it and move on. Private orgs are just that: Private.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I never said I was or wasn't. You don't know who I am or what I could or couldn't be.

You got two choices:

1. Show me proof that collegiate greek organizations did or didn't derive from freemasonry
2. Continue to look like a DAMNED FOOL in a tinfoil hat.

nikka, read a book. fukk you think I am, I don't move cause you want me to.