University of Alabama Sororities Still Won't Rush Black Women

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
White folks don't have anything to do with this. There's just an impression that people from the south are country/bamas. But this division that you speak of is purely superficial; it's not like i'm saying fukk every black people from the south. (even though you probably will take it that way)

White folks have TONS to do with it, but that's another topic. If nikkas up north think Blacks in the South are country/bamas, that's really y'all issue with us. We really don't give a fukk.

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
It didn't help you take your mind off me apparently, especially since this is the first conversation we've ever had. Stalk people on the Coli who don't know you exist, brehs.

Just here to help. Xbox one or PS4?

Daps
Reppin
Mine and Whatever Concerns me
Southern white people are their own breed of stupid

And here comes Esau with the deflecting and code words. Trying to always brush off something, when its ALL of you.

His next post is going to have other code-words like the "government", "illuminati", "us", "the 1%" and other bullshyt that has nothing to do with taking a stance on the wickedness for generations his people has engulfed themselves and others in.

Ronald McDonald

Even in the darkest nights, I'm a MAC for life
Daps
Ummm yes.
2ivzayd.jpg

516hbm.jpg

:whoo:

moar please

somethin about this white girl :patrice:

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If I didn't live here, I would still think the same. NYC had Stop and Frisk for a minute, but nikkas don't look at that as blatant racism? I'd damn near consider that worse because that's systematic racism you can't do a damn thing about. No part of the U.S. is 'more' racist than any other. CACs are the same worldwide.
@NvrCMyNut @yoyoyo1 @Hiphoplives4eva this man is against stop and frisk,is he right?

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
White folks have TONS to do with it, but that's another topic. If nikkas up north think Blacks in the South are country/bamas, that's really y'all issue with us. We really don't give a fukk.

It is, I will and I don't either. Peace out brother.

Last edited:

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
honestly, not a good place for black men imo. even though I like it here for school. bigger cities in the south are progressing... but al, miss, kentucky, arkansas :snoop: so backwards.

Big advocate of the south but those states :huhldup:..More DMV, NC, GA, FL, TX, TN