University of Alabama Sororities Still Won't Rush Black Women

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Why do friends want to be apart of demonic organizations that discriminate based on skin color. Thats sadder then the fact these demonic individuals are discriminating wow. Whats worse is friends join a demonic organization and then speak out traumatized about how demonically they're treated by demonic individuals in the demonic organization that wanted nothing to do with them unless it was demonic wow.

Its so demonic, friends. :sitdown:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
@Intruder v3.0 you need to defend the south these northeast nikkas are on their :stylin::thumbsup::popcorn::banderas::umad:
I'm not a southerner. Heck technically I'm a foreigner if anything. Remember I am not american. It's just that it's disgusting to me how people always try to disassociate themselves from something that happens within the black community by finding a line of separation WITHIN their own community so they can wipe their hands clean of it.

Basically it's like this: Soemething happen in (let's say) 333 rural st, RandomCity, Alabama, USA
  • Typical person from the outside looking ing goes "Man them americans have no shame"
  • An america white male will be like "that aint us that's them uncivilized ass black people"
  • A black man from NY will be like "nah that aint us thats them down south "nikkas" acting up"
  • A black man from GA will be like "oh that aint us thats them country ass bama "nikkas" from Alabama"
  • Black man from Alabama will be like "man fukk that thats them RandomCity mofos wilding out over there"
See the pattern here?

An injustice done to a black man is an injustice to all black men. These mofos act like they on some "Oh my side of Amerikkka is just fine but them down south negroes should have known not to be down there in the first place". Like i bet while you clown were talking shyt about the state of Florida after the Zimmerman equital mofos in Miami were saying "oh that aint is that's Cental Florida"

Last edited:

Schmoove

All Star
Daps
If it weren't for the SOUTH, you northern ponk bytchES wouldn't be here.

Your ancestors were SCARED to stand up to MASSA, so they flocked north to work for ANOTHER MASSA.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not a southerner. Heck technically I'm a foreigner if anything. Remember I am not american. It's just that it's disgusting to me how people always try to disassociate themselves from something that happens within the black community by finding a line of separation WITHIN their own community so they can wipe their hands clean of it.

Basically it's like this: Soemething happen in (let's say) 333 rural st, RandomCity, Alabama, USA
  • Typical person from the outside looking ing goes "Man them americans have no shame"
  • An america white male will be like "that aint us that's them uncivilized ass black people"
  • A black man from NY will be like "nah that aint us thats them down south "nikkas" acting up"
  • A black man from GA will be like "oh that aint us thats them country ass bama "nikkas" from Alabama"
  • Black man from Alabama will be like "man fukk that thats them RandomCity mofos wilding out over there"
See the pattern here? An injustice done to a black man is an injustice to all black man. These mofos act like they on some "Oh my side of Amerikkka is just fine but them down south negroes should have known not to be down there in the first place". Like i bet while you clown were talking shyt about the state of Florida after the Zimmerman equital mofos in Miami were saying "oh that aint is that's Cental Florida"
Trill posting. I agree.

KEEPITTRILLA

soon as i catch the vibe tell em 2 fetch th hearse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
@Nature get off twitter and defend your fukkboy hillbilly school :pacspit:

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
lol I stopped responding because I can see you are being deliberately obtuse. I used that as an example. Teaching your kids and championing black greats is all good, but that still doesn't help when you are sending your kids to predominantly white schools and living in all white areas. They need to be socializing with other black kids. If you are going to make the argument that you lived in an all white area or went to all white schools for your lack of social skills amongst people that look like you, your parents simply failed you. They could have immersed you in events like Church or volunteering etc that supplements your zip code and school choice. That was my point.

Continue your circle jerk of whiteness. :camby:

Your point is not a real point... you don't need to immerse yourself around other blacks, to maintain your blackness.

that's like the backwards ass logic of people who say " he aint real, cause he don't be in the hood"

you don't need to even go to a black church or volunteer with other blacks to make sure you don't lose your blackness either..

are you just making this up as you go? or is this shyt you really believe?

MegaTronBomb!

Daps
Reppin
Lol :rudy: @ dem brauds eam pledging to an all white sorority in da fukkin first place. :camby:

is it really any different than the blacks who attempted to go to an all white University of Alabama in the 60's? or the blacks who wanted to play football for the University of Alabama before 1971?

aint no reason to shyt on them girls, unless they're on some self hating stacey dash type shyt.

had this been anywhere else, but the University of Alabama.... them girls would've probably gotten in. UA takes pride in it's :mjpls: policy

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
is it really any different than the blacks who attempted to go to an all white University of Alabama in the 60's? or the blacks who wanted to play football for the University of Alabama before 1971?

aint no reason to shyt on them girls, unless they're on some self hating stacey dash type shyt.

had this been anywhere else, but the University of Alabama.... them girls would've probably gotten in. UA takes pride in it's :mjpls: policy

:comeon: @ trynna parallel dis shyt to what we were trynna accomplish during those times.

:camby:@ da incredible stretch arm strongness of dat post breh.

MegaTronBomb!

Daps
Reppin
:snoop:

I wish you all would stop trying to generalize off of a couple of chapters, trying to make all black men look like c00ns.

Ain't NO white boy ever comin' through the chapter I crossed. Never. And I know a lot of other chapters that ain't havin' it either. :russ:

If they don't want to rush black women, oh well. Chicks need to get over it and move on. Private orgs are just that: Private.

This part is gonna be lost upon many people.

This shyt aint like trying to join the boy scouts,your local rec league, PTA or a HOA....where there are rules against discrimination.

MegaTronBomb!

Daps
Reppin
:comeon: @ trynna parallel dis shyt to what we were trynna accomplish during those times.

:camby: da incredible stretch arm strongness of dat post breh.

How is it any different tho?

they've integrated the classrooms, and the playing fields.....but attempting to strangle off the longest and strongest vein of the institutions racist nature ( the social organizations) isn't in the same league?

you think the racists white folks who set precedent and maintained the racist culture on that campus, weren't apart of frats and sororities?

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
fukk all that gay shyt, Black AND white frats.

Got nikkaz stompin around in jodessi boots like they killin roaches.

Be yo own man, nikka. I was up in Chicago wit my vice lord homies, and a bytch ass Black frat tried to get brolic wit us. It was 12 of them and like 7 of us. We whooped they bytch asses back to the UIC campus.

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
How is it any different tho?

they've integrated the classrooms, and the playing fields.....but attempting to strangle off the longest and strongest vein of the institutions racist nature ( the social organizations) isn't in the same league?

you think the racists white folks who set precedent and maintained the racist culture on that campus, weren't apart of frats and sororities?

:aicmon: Mah G, again, trynna equate what black folks were fighting to do in regards to getting accepted into universities n other places of higher education in da 60s IS NOT da same as a couple of naive(possibly c00n) sistas trynna be accepted into some all white woman social club. Dere's plenty of black sororities out chea. And we can toss any "well what if they're aren't any at the school." excuse in da bushes. Mah brother went to da Naval Academy n still was able to pledge to be a Q.

:patrice: Now I could be wrong bout dem being part of da bandit masked squadron... but I doubt it. :ehh:

Either way. Dem chicks learned another life lesson I guess. :manny: