Ugly gang in the club struggle. This happened to you?

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
The vast majority of men are not dancing as well as you suggested they need to, and if they look as bad as you cited, it may not even help.

Mid =/= downright ugly, but I agree. 80/20 theory is real. The bolded is false.

Clout and an ugly niqqa going specifically to Latin clubs dancing like '83 Michael Jackson are not the same.
My guy we're arguing different things. the reason Ug muggs get dissed at Club Liv is because Ugly ass Lil Wanye walked in a drained the club of girls.

You go to a Bronx Batchata Club and Romeo Santos ain't coming in. In clubs in Latin America you cant salsa or bachata by yourself in american clubs hoes twerk while their friends say Ayee while smacking their ass while going live on IG.

There's been many posts of the club going up and people just standing around. That's the hip hop club scene now.

If a nikka dances with 5 hoes at the salsa club that doesn't mean he's getting the bunz that's just how people act in those clubs Just like in Jamaican clubs a girl wining har waise pon yu means nothing. At the West Indian Day parade and girls wining on white cops do you think that that means that the gyal is gonna suck hood?

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
My guy we're arguing different things. the reason Ug muggs get dissed at Club Liv is because Ugly ass Lil Wanye walked in a drained the club of girls.

You go to a Bronx Batchata Club and Romeo Santos ain't coming in. In clubs in Latin America you cant salsa or bachata by yourself in american clubs hoes twerk while their friends say Ayee while smacking their ass while going live on IG.

There's been many posts of the club going up and people just standing around. That's the hip hop club scene now.

If a nikka dances with 5 hoes at the salsa club that doesn't mean he's getting the bunz that's just how people act in those clubs Just like in Jamaican clubs a girl wining har waise pon yu means nothing. At the West Indian Day parade and girls wining on white cops do you think that that means that the gyal is gonna suck hood?
You the one doing all the insinuating breh...I said nothing about sex being the result...

Daps
I’ve seen women use their friends as an ugly gang barometer.

- Ugly gang breh dances up on woman
- Woman starts dancing
- Woman’s friends make “eww” face
- Women stops dancing and walks away without even turning around

You hate to see it.
And it's always the Chewbacca looking bytch :hhh: