Ugly gang in the club struggle. This happened to you?

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
We gotta stop with this negativity. Ain't none of you brehs ugly...Ya'll beautiful and it's deeper than looks. Once you get past the physical and look within THAT'S when the world will see the beauty. Let that little light of yours shine.

Yáll got to stop bullshytting nikkas this is like saying Racism doesn't exist, It is what it is but just like a real disability you adapt and overcome.

Now wallowing in self pity because some bytch don't like you is goofy but c'mon now.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
This is why I always rejected the premise that everyone is created in god's image. God wouldn't create ugly, short people. It's all genetics. That group of people go through shyt other people don't have to go through.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Aint nothing worse than a chick dancing on you, she throwing it back so much skirt flying all up you got your hands on her waist, yall basically fukking...then you move on the the next one, your boy go dance with her, she turn around see him and WALK AWAY...your boy just standing their :mjcry: and you :mjcry: from second hand embarrassment from seeing him go out like that :mjcry:

Now as a foundering father of handsome game I got to get his confidence back up...I got to identify the biggest freak in the club who aint turning down no dances at all from no one, and I got to get him to go dance with her:mjcry:. shyt like a fukking job. It's like I'm at fukking work now. Terrible for all parties involved :mjcry:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Aint nothing worse than a chick dancing on you, she throwing it back so much skirt flying all up you got your hands on her waist, yall basically fukking...then you move on the the next one, your boy go dance with her, she turn around see him and WALK AWAY...your boy just standing their :mjcry: and you :mjcry: from second hand embarrassment from seeing him go out like that :mjcry:

Now as a foundering father of handsome game I got to get his confidence back up...I got to identify the biggest freak in the club who aint turning down no dances at all from no one, and I got to get him to go dance with her:mjcry:. shyt like a fukking job. It's like I'm at fukking work now. Terrible for all parties involved :mjcry:
Unless you want to just pop your collar to yourself fukk trying to get your homeboy a dance let homie find a bytch that will dance with him and keep it pushing.

First of all any Tether club where the music is actually about dancing ugmug will be alright. Go to a Salsa or Bachata club and a nikka can look like a Walrus but if he dances like a young MJ in his prime he's gucci. Go to a reggae reggaeton or soca club and homie could dance with anyone in the club.

It be in the all american hip hop club where a bytch thinks dancing with a nikka means that he's about to ask for her hand in marriage.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I use 2 do well on the floor...but I like 2 party hard....sometimes if I was on 1 I would get that reaction from coming in waaaay 2 hot :mjlol:
Duh the issue is yes a bytch got to be super attracted if she's gonna rub her ass on your crotch. But a dance song ( the few that are made in R&B) you just gotta be low key respectful and just dance off her no non entitled woman would get too upset if your Beast looking ass showed her your face then cut a rug with her as long as there's space between you rubbing on ass is Handsome gang priveleges.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Duh the issue is yes a bytch got to be super attracted if she's gonna rub her ass on your crotch. But a dance song ( the few that are made in R&B) you just gotta be low key respectful and just dance off her no non entitled woman would get too upset if your Beast looking ass showed her your face then cut a rug with her as long as there's space between you rubbing on ass is Handsome gang priveleges.

dawg I get FADED. I pull up and act like a dancehall music video. I've lifted skirts up picked hoes up; thrown them over my shoulder. I act a FOOL. I've had a whole squad of bouncers try to beat the breaks off me and eject me from clubs like I'm jazzy Jeff :snoop:
I never went 2 no clubs that played RnB. I was only in hip-hop/reggaton/dancehall spots. we get Nasty on the floor. fukk all that smooth shyt.

UnQuantized

Superstar
Daps
The sound of the cameras at the end finished me:russ:Bro really captured the essence of the ugly gang plight:ehh:

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
It’s not even just ugly brehs, it’s awkward brehs, out of shape brehs, short brehs

Women will look ar you with disgust for anything if you aren’t their type it ain’t about facial aesthetics
Agreed. I've seen confident ugly dudes get hella action.

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps
When you finally get twerked on and see her friends laughing at you :mjcry: