Stud: I'm a ugly Black woman and I accept it

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Some of the most 🔥 box ive ever slid up in came attached to 4's and 5's. Especially studs they got that:ohlawd: wet wet more often than not. And yes they suck that d like its they last meal :blessed:
Facts! The best head I ever got was from some dike who looked like Queen Latifah in Set it Off!:banderas: Had a brother almost crying because I didn't want it to end.:mjcry:

NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth
Have this shyt muted but she's not horrific looking. It probably has more to do with her personality and how she carries herself — both of those things can drop 4.5/5 down to a 1.
People who call themselves "ugly" aren't really ugly. They're just broke.

The more money a person invests into themselves, the more attractive they can become.

Charlamagne tha God one of the biggest examples
img.jpg

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
On two conditions:hubie:1 she has to put on some of that wet looking glossy lipstick shyt women be wearing , because I love her lips :takedat:
2 she can’t wear draws with dikk holes in them:dame:

I don’t ask for much. I’m a simple man. That’s why I’m the Barry bonds of this 30 club shyt. Word to cats like @the elastic to haven’t even smelled p*ssy since they first slid out one:picard:

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
Agreed she has pretty eyes
If she felt better about herself and presented as a feminine woman she'd look better
I agree. She reminds me of Niecy Nash. Y'all think Niecy Nash would be as attractive if she dressed like s stud?

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
Facts! The best head I ever got was from some dike who looked like Queen Latifah in Set it Off!:banderas: Had a brother almost crying because I didn't want it to end.:mjcry:
Its like an unwritten law a lot of these daggers will devour ur soul if u express a willingness to break them down with a little bud when they need it.

I dont think its prostitution per se. Its kinda like the inverse of how my wife need some alcohol and other various party spirits before she will explore her bisexual side. Its more of a rationalization than out right prostitution.

If her other stud buds find out she can just hit the :manny: and b like "i needed some bud".

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
A lotta dykes purposely look like shyt and idk why.

She can improve in a lot of areas.. lose weight, stop smoking, get her hair done, her braces, lose the tats if possible etc