Stud: I'm a ugly Black woman and I accept it

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:why: I’ll never understand why people be uploading these doomer videos. About being unattractive and broadcasting their low self esteem for the world to see. Like this shyt is supposed to help or something. Ol girl is average just like majority of the population. Average people are dating average people. Just go outside and see who’s boo’d up with each other.

The Realist Perspective

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Have this shyt muted but she's not horrific looking. It probably has more to do with her personality and how she carries herself — both of those things can drop 4.5/5 down to a 1.

Ya'll really want participation trophies. You really decided to comment on a video where a woman is talking the entire time? Shut up bro. :mjlol:

On topic, this was lowkey sad. She isn't ugly. I'd say she's average, nothing too outstanding about her, which is completely fine.

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
the funny thing is being a stud is making life harder. if a man isnt handsome, he almost doesnt exist. an average chick can get some attention with a pushup bra and the right makeup. she chose to set the game on hard mode.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Have this shyt muted but she's not horrific looking. It probably has more to do with her personality and how she carries herself — both of those things can drop 4.5/5 down to a 1.
Agreed she has pretty eyes
If she felt better about herself and presented as a feminine woman she'd look better

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Damn...... she smoke a pack a day? They set her up from jump. They didn't tell her her struggle and now it's compounded. If you ugly you got to know from day one so you can develop other qualities. Can't be ugly and outta shape...... nice body counters ugly face everybody knows this but if they refuse to accept they ugly it can get......well uglier

:francis::comeon::snoop:

Only on thecoli .com :pachaha: