UFC fighter gets into brawl and gets knocked out by a 2x4

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
You won't go in a chinese restaurant and say that reckless shyt:mjpls: MMA is for fakkits who want to squeeze each other and playfully trade noogies while coked up bald cacs look on all turned up in medium shiny t-shirts:scusthov: Gay shyt:huhldup: Jet-Li would fukking murder anyone in the UFC...did you not watch Cradle 2 The Grave?

stop being a troll..

heres another kung fu master getting the business

Last edited by a moderator:

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
stopped 4 years ago when i lost my job and had to go back to school. :sadbron:
Thinking about going back but def wanna try something else its been to long and i never practiced at all feel like i lost my blue and back to white:stopitslime: BTT looks like a good fit.

Well as long as your training partners arent trying to injure you, whats the big deal. Id rather suffer at the academy then in the street to some demonic beast.

BTT :whoo: There are some straight Killers there. I hope you continue your training. Ive been on the bench for about 3 months myself because i had a son. Have to get my conditioning up for a week or 2 before i can show my face in there because that first day back is always :whoa::ld:

I just dead lift, squat, jumprope and pull up in the meantime to maintain. Gotta get back to 100 burpees. :ahh:

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
They're not gonna do lethal blows in an organized match:rudy:

They had to change and hide alot of moves when mao tse tung got into power anyway..changing moves by the centimeter so you don't strike a lethal blow..only the old school kung fu masters know lethal blows and rarely taught to new students anyway..

:facepalm:

all i know is Bruce Lee who was a master is the father of MMA cause he HIMSELF said that traditional martial arts had no place in a real street fight. Ya nikkas watching kung fu movies thinking all that shyt is real when its just a movie dog. Of course a blow can be lethal if a nikka standing there waiting for it but nobody just stands there trading secret punches with all their chi behind it.

And those gracie challenge matches were not organized they had very little rules it was all over the honor of their respective martial arts. Brazilian Jiu Jitsu/Judo/Wrestling/Boxing/Muay Thai >>>>>> any Jet Li movie shyt ya ever seen. Try to throw a jumping side kick in the street and see where that lands you.

FUPA

#LWO
Daps
Reppin
Lakers, Dodgers
Well as long as your training partners arent trying to injure you, whats the big deal. Id rather suffer at the academy then in the street to some demonic beast.

BTT :whoo: There are some straight Killers there. I hope you continue your training. Ive been on the bench for about 3 months myself because i had a son. Have to get my conditioning up for a week or 2 before i can show my face in there because that first day back is always :whoa::ld:

I just dead lift, squat, jumprope and pull up in the meantime to maintain. Gotta get back to 100 burpees. :ahh:

:lolbron:got my ass handed to me once by a btt dude.

Ill go back eventually. Maybe BTT cause i need to work in my MT again.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

all i know is Bruce Lee who was a master is the father of MMA cause he HIMSELF said that traditional martial arts had no place in a real street fight. Ya nikkas watching kung fu movies thinking all that shyt is real when its just a movie dog. Of course a blow can be lethal if a nikka standing there waiting for it but nobody just stands there trading secret punches with all their chi behind it.

And those gracie challenge matches were not organized they had very little rules it was all over the honor of their respective martial arts. Brazilian Jiu Jitsu/Judo/Wrestling/Boxing/Muay Thai >>>>>> any Jet Li movie shyt ya ever seen. Try to throw a jumping side kick in the street and see where that lands you.
I used to have a subscription to mens health. They had jet li featured in one of the articles. They asked him,

*Jet, how do you think you'd do against todays mma fighters in the ufc*

Jet said
*those guys are crazy, they'd kill me*

I hope not jet because i enjoy your films. :patrice:

yo moms

drunk
Daps
Royce Gracie would get killed by a shaolin monk..real talk..them dudes train 18 hours a day, every day, for the rest of their life from the time they are 5 years old.,.even Lennox Lewis said he wouldn't fight a shaolin monk..dude knows the deal

Lennox Lewis would kill Royce Gracie with one punch :mjpshh:

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin

nikka jet li trained in shaolin temples :why: that nikka ain't no actor, that's real killer..wtf you talking about..nikkas still can't debate if him and bruce had a match who would win

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
nikka jet li trained in shaolin temples :why: that nikka ain't no actor, that's real killer..wtf you talking about..nikkas still can't debate if him and bruce had a match who would win

:lolbron:

:pachaha:

yo moms

drunk
Daps
:heh: like dudes dont get murdered in street fights.

Only because these pussies like beating an unconscious man :pacspit: notice how they are always in groups when doing it too. There's always that one little c*nt with the inferiority complex who has to stomp on the unconscious dude until he's brain dead because he's angry at himself and his situation in life. That's the same dude who would get sparked one on one. It's so demonic friends.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:lolbron:got my ass handed to me once by a btt dude.

Ill go back eventually. Maybe BTT cause i need to work in my MT again.

Thats a great place to train. If you can get a school with high level grapplers and strikers ppppppppp, i say go for it. The beatings are worth it.

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
Only because these pussies like beating an unconscious man :pacspit: notice how they are always in groups when doing it too. There's always that one little c*nt with the inferiority complex who has to stomp on the unconscious dude until he's brain dead because he's angry at himself and his situation in life. That's the same dude who would get sparked one on one. It's so demonic friends.

I really doubt its that deep. someone pisses you off, you lose your cool and go off on dude...thats pretty much all it is.