UFC fighter gets into brawl and gets knocked out by a 2x4

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:patrice: where you train at? Under who?

That information is forbidden. There are too many demons here, im sorry. Carlos Gracie Jr. is as close as you get to my BJJ lineage, sadly.

I train, in LA County. You may have seen me in Long Beach at Various jiujitsu tournaments, having fun with friends. :pachaha:

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
:to:

Damn why they have to do him like that. :why: surely you can see he's KOd. Cowards. Not only did they have to get weapons but they had to hit dude while he was defenseless. I have no time for scum like that. Kill them. :pacspit:

:heh: this isnt the UFC where the referee jumps in the moment theres a hint of unconsciousness

its a street fight

n!ggas will keep stomping you till there feet get tired or cops roll up

I agree it was fuked up tho :wow:

yo moms

drunk
Daps
That information is forbidden. There are too many demons here, im sorry. Carlos Gracie Jr. is as close as you get to my BJJ lineage, sadly.

I train, in LA County. You may have seen me in Long Beach at Various jiujitsu tournaments, having fun with friends. :pachaha:

:mjpshh:

yo moms

drunk
Daps
:heh: this isnt the UFC where the referee jumps in the moment theres a hint of unconsciousness

these n!ggas will keep stomping you till there feet get tired or cops roll up

only weak fakkits do that :sitdown:

FUPA

#LWO
Daps
Reppin
Lakers, Dodgers

:obama: Not bad.

gotta be GBLBC Rey Diogo? or BTT with murilo?

Unless you got your belts from a non GB. Got my blue belt from xande awhile ago and i miss bjj :shaq2:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
I knew it..I knew UFC mma fighters were trash..if that was a kung fu master a 2x4 wouldn't do shyt because they train thier head and the rest of their body to be hard as iron..a kung fu master would of took out that whole fiasco with a lethal blow each to each one of them..

:pachaha: keep watching kung fu movies thinking that shyt is real. MMA is as real as it gets. Thats why there are no kung fu guys in MMA, that shyt is for show as are all traditional martial arts. Even Bruce Lee said to train in everything cause 1 art is BS.

:pachaha::pachaha::pachaha::pachaha: lethal blow :pachaha::pachaha::pachaha:

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
:pachaha: keep watching kung fu movies thinking that shyt is real. MMA is as real as it gets. Thats why there are no kung fu guys in MMA, that shyt is for show as are all traditional martial arts. Even Bruce Lee said to train in everything cause 1 art is BS.

:pachaha::pachaha::pachaha::pachaha: lethal blow :pachaha::pachaha::pachaha:

Ya kung fu is fake:childplease:

My ex boss/mason/Buddhist/kung fu master for 40 years would blow holes thru ya chest..I felt his chi, so did every one else..it's real

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:obama: Not bad.

gotta be GBLBC Rey Diogo? or BTT with murilo?

Unless you got your belts from a non GB. Got my blue belt from xande awhile ago and i miss bjj :shaq2:

The first time i ever tried jiujitsu was in Diogo's place. I had a good time there and became exhausted and frustrated because friends that appeared frail were destroying me even though i appeared brolic. Very humbling. Good students there and i can actually thank that academy for giving me that spark to get into the art. We've competed with them before. Good people.

Xande. Wow, pretty good. I have his book on my shelf. Jiujitsu Academy is probably one of my favorite bjj books.

Did you stop training?

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn

Jiu Jitsu ain't shyt either. Matter of fact...greatest grappling art is none other than TECHNICAL WRESTLING. Ask Tony Schiavone breh...nothing fukks with technical wrestling. My lineage happens to be the Hart Family Dungeon, and my trainer was
Chris-Benoit-5-1.jpg
My dude had a 10th degree championship belt breh...no Gracie past, present, or future is locking horns with that my dude. Not to mention Benoit came up with the deadliest grappling move of all time known as "The Family Choke". He only used it once in his life, and ended up taking his own life out of regret for such a horrific technique.:wow::ohlawd::to: The Gracies are lucky he didn't pull that shyt on them:ld:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Ya kung fu is fake:childplease:

My ex boss/mason/Buddhist/kung fu master for 40 years would blow holes thru ya chest..I felt his chi, so did every one else..it's real

:youngsabo: where were they lethal blows at huh?

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Jiu Jitsu ain't shyt either. Matter of fact...greatest grappling art is none other than TECHNICAL WRESTLING. Ask Tony Schiavone breh...nothing fukks with technical wrestling. My lineage happens to be the Hart Family Dungeon, and my trainer was
Chris-Benoit-5-1.jpg
My dude had a 10th degree championship belt breh...no Gracie past, present, or future is locking horns with that my dude. Not to mention Benoit came up with the deadliest grappling move of all time known as "The Family Choke". He only used it once in his life, and ended up taking his own life out of regret for such a horrific technique.:wow::ohlawd::to: The Gracies are lucky he didn't pull that shyt on them:ld:

Well id rather we not challenge one another using evil because all it shows is that behind our art is a demonic spirit who is pushing you toward demolition. Lets push toward learning and better cultivation of our respective arts. Its called martial arts for a reason because after you learn the basics you have the freedom to make it your own by creating and modifying techniques to express yourself, like a friend. Lets not give into the dark arts like Chris did.

Its so demonic, friend. :sitdown:

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn

You won't go in a chinese restaurant and say that reckless shyt:mjpls: MMA is for fakkits who want to squeeze each other and playfully trade noogies while coked up bald cacs look on all turned up in medium shiny t-shirts:scusthov: Gay shyt:huhldup: Jet-Li would fukking murder anyone in the UFC...did you not watch Cradle 2 The Grave?

FUPA

#LWO
Daps
Reppin
Lakers, Dodgers
The first time i ever tried jiujitsu was in Diogo's place. I had a good time there and became exhausted and frustrated because friends that appeared frail were destroying me even though i appeared brolic. Very humbling. Good students there and i can actually thank that academy for giving me that spark to get into the art. We've competed with them before. Good people.

Xande. Wow, pretty good. I have his book on my shelf. Jiujitsu Academy is probably one of my favorite bjj books.

Did you stop training?

stopped 4 years ago when i lost my job and had to go back to school. :sadbron:
Thinking about going back but def wanna try something else its been to long and i never practiced at all feel like i lost my blue and back to white:stopitslime: BTT looks like a good fit.