UFC fighter gets into brawl and gets knocked out by a 2x4

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Moral of the story: Don't slide up behind bytches and have your dikk all in her crack. Its a convenience store, not a club my nikka.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
@Mowgli

How would your bjj brown belt save you here? :patrice:

I am not that man but the leg strength ive obtained with Brazillian Jiujitsu training would have enabled me to flee at incredibly swift speeds friend. When weapons and multiple opponents get introduced we have to be careful and watch our backs like rear view mirrors. It only takes 1 punch or 2x4 going oops upside the head on purpose to send friends to that place between life and death, friend. :sitdown:

Last edited by a moderator:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Safety had to be the number one priority for both the World Cups and Olympics to choose Brazil as their final destination :troll:

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
The fighter was out of line, not only did he rub his dikk up on her, he slapped the chick when she bucked. Anything that happened to him in retaliation was justified imo. I feel bad for the fighters homie though, he jumped in off of gp like he was supposed and paid for it.

Have dumbass rapey friends brehs.

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
The fighter was out of line, not only did he rub his dikk up on her, he slapped the chick when she bucked. Anything that happened to him in retaliation was justified imo. I feel bad for the fighters homie though, he jumped in off of gp like he was supposed and paid for it.

Have dumbass rapey friends brehs.

yea his boy got perma-tarded for no damn reason.

yo moms

drunk
Daps
yea his boy got perma-tarded for no damn reason.

:to:

Damn why they have to do him like that. :why: surely you can see he's KOd. Cowards. Not only did they have to get weapons but they had to hit dude while he was defenceless. I have no time for scum like that. Kill them. :pacspit:

dj vtg

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I am not that man but the leg strength ive obtained with Brazillian Jiujitsu training would have enabled me to flee at incredibly swift speeds friend. When weapons and multiple opponents get introduced we have to be careful and watch our backs like rear view mirrors. It only takes 1 punch or 2x4 going oops upside the head on purpose to send friends to that place between life and death, friend. :sitdown:

god you're ridiculous and i guarantee you aren't a brown belt.

stupid troll

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
god you're ridiculous and i guarantee you aren't a brown belt.

stupid troll

images

Please train harder and maybe you can obtain a Brown belt with 2 stripes in Brazillian Jiujitsu like me some day, friend. You just have to try like effort.