UFC fighter gets into brawl and gets knocked out by a 2x4

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Dudes beating an already unconscious person. fukkin pussies. U see that a whole lot more in these videos anymore. Dudes wasn't doing shyt then he sees someone knocked out and decides to be brave. Gtfoh.

yo moms

drunk
Daps
I really doubt its that deep. someone pisses you off, you lose your cool and go off on dude...thats pretty much all it is.

No it's always that one insecure dude who just got dropped by ole boy who is now KOd because his friends had to jump in. That one little shyt in every group. I know thes nikkas.

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
Oh yeah..I forgot..an mma fighter couldn't choke out a shaolin monk, cuz they can't get choked out..they strengthen their neck muscles by hanging on ropes every day..they can take spears to their throat and not get penetrated...so yeah..

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
2x4s have become obsolete in street fights these days.Good to see them put to good use again.Cant ever go wrong with the traditional classic.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Royce ain't taking Lennox down. That's a big big athletic dude.

hes a big athletic dude but he has only ever trained boxing his whole life and has zero takedown defense because he has never had to worry about that. it definitely would not be easy for royce to take him down but he can do it or at the very least latch on to lennox and jump on his back. shyt he only has to pull guard really.

however i will say that lennox has a very good chance of knocking royce out cold if he catches him with the most minimal of glancing blows so royce would have to be on his A+++ game

DeuceZ

Li pitit gason
Daps
Reppin
3rd Rock From the Sun
:hovyikes: homie put his hands on a nukka woman and paid a HEAVY price...cats be thinking they invicible :jojo:

off topic but Portuguese sounds a liil sexy too....obrigado :gladkid:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Please train harder and maybe you can obtain a Brown belt with 2 stripes in Brazillian Jiujitsu like me some day, friend. You just have to try like effort.

I've told you before, stop telling these lies about your Jitsu expertise, you clown ass dude.

Congrats on the new born.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Lennoxx Lewis vs

Jacare.

Im sorry but Lenoxx will lose. The power of brazillian jiujitsu requires cross training that most individuals are not prepared for.

Last edited by a moderator:

yo moms

drunk
Daps
Lennoxx Lewis vs

Jacare.

Jacare Highlight RMx - YouTube

Im sorry but Lenoxx will lose. The power of brazillian jiujitsu requires cross training that most individuals are not prepared for.

:mjpshh:

Lennox Lewis is too big and his footwork is too good to get taken down by jacare. Besides all Lennox has to do is land a right uppercut as he's shooting. And with Lennoxs power it would probably decapitate jacare.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:mjpshh:

Lennox Lewis is too big and his footwork is too good to get taken down by jacare. Besides all Lennox has to do is land a right uppercut as he's shooting. And with Lennoxs power it would probably decapitate jacare.

Didnt work for Ray Mercer, who got beat by Kimbo Slice, who had MINIMAL grappling training. You realize to throw a good punch you have to have both of your feet planted, which is when you get taken down. Lets just respect the grappling arts. They are devastating to pure strikers with no ground training.