UFC fighter gets into brawl and gets knocked out by a 2x4

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
The individuals in the footage have a history of demonic activity. :manny: You only get so long to pollute the environment before you're made environmentally friendly, friends. :sitdown:

my country has the largest collection of catholics in the world and even the most hardcore thugs in the morro, the motto is often "faith in god" with prayers to someone like saint george to help them through difficult times.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
I knew it..I knew UFC mma fighters were trash..if that was a kung fu master a 2x4 wouldn't do shyt because they train thier head and the rest of their body to be hard as iron..a kung fu master would of took out that whole fiasco with a lethal blow each to each one of them..

Nah breh KROTTY is where it's at. :smugbiden:

Had my dude been trained in krotty he would've atomized all their jaws on some

but nah they got that work on some :whew:

That, or Mue Thai Quan Doe :wow: MMA is fukking garbage:huhldup:

Last edited by a moderator:

Prado210

She's into malaka's, dino.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When homies friend was layed out with no one around, he may have been able to get back up and stumble about to either call someone of get a ride home or some shyt. But that kick that the other boy put on him from a running start :to:

Thats a kick to the head that my turn you into a veggie. His boy should pay for all his hospital bills for that shyt he pulled in the store.

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
hacksaw-jim-duggan-profile.jpg

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
@Mowgli @Mr. Somebody
post a pic of your brown belt with a Coli tag fakkit

Im sorry now i cant do that because you're being disrespectful. Im sorry. I was going to take out my white, blue, purple and brown with all the stripes on them and line them up for you. Now, i cant for obvious reasons. You're too demonic, friend. :huhldup: Get a hold of yourself like hand claps.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
my country has the largest collection of catholics in the world and even the most hardcore thugs in the morro, the motto is often "faith in god" with prayers to someone like saint george to help them through difficult times.

Praying to saints cant get you into heaven :beli: but good effort. We should pray to God though.

FUPA

#LWO
Daps
Reppin
Lakers, Dodgers
Im sorry now i cant do that because you're being disrespectful. Im sorry. I was going to take out my white, blue, purple and brown with all the stripes on them and line them up for you. Now, i cant for obvious reasons. You're too demonic, friend. :huhldup: Get a hold of yourself like hand claps.

:patrice: where you train at? Under who?