UFC fighter gets into brawl and gets knocked out by a 2x4

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
He also dealt with a backyard fighter who had damn good hands by MMA standards. Even Roy Nelson wouldn't stand and bang with him so that says a lot. Had Kimbo entered MMA at a younger age, he would've went far for sure. Once again, Jiu Jitsu isn't any more important than other disciplines, I dunno what you're getting at :ld:

No more important? WRONG, friend. Its EXTREMELY IMPORTANT!

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
damn all that training, skill and strength goes out the window when a 2x4 comes into play....no tape to study for that

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:yeshrug: Again, ive experienced people like this and they are always of no rank aka dont train or people who are at a blue belt, tops. Thats from the inside looking out, friend. Im not new to this im true to this.

urgh, I can't wait to punch your eyes out, like literally punch your eyes out of your skull

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
urgh, I can't wait to punch your eyes out, like literally punch your eyes out of your skull

Maybe you should have some dinner, a refreshing beverage, some time with your family and then reevaluate that statement friend. Go pump some iron and blow off some steam. We should not collide over differences in opinion regarding martial arts. Especially Brazillian Jiujitsu. Ultimately, friend, these are all opinions. Opinions that should not send us hurtling like oncoming trains into one another. I have a brown belt. This is not a big deal. Why this bothers you is something you're holding to your chest like a newborn baby but hopefully you are able to find it in your heart to overcome the dark spirits that are whispering enchantments into your mind to send you to a demonic space where from the description of your posts, only leads to incarceration and a blind man to raise his son.

Its so demonic, friend. :sitdown:

Kid Coli

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Mr Somebody

why do you feel the need to so demonically state your "BJJ is superior" agenda so forcefully and repeatedly on these forums friend?

it's so demonic to fukk up these threads so horribly like this friend. perhaps you should spend your time more wisely than preaching your bullshyt on here friend.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Maybe you should have some dinner, a refreshing beverage, some time with your family and then reevaluate that statement friend. Go pump some iron and blow off some steam. We should not collide over differences in opinion regarding martial arts. Especially Brazillian Jiujitsu. Ultimately, friend, these are all opinions. Opinions that should not send us hurtling like oncoming trains into one another. I have a brown belt. This is not a big deal. Why this bothers you is something you're holding to your chest like a newborn baby but hopefully you are able to find it in your heart to overcome the dark spirits that are whispering enchantments into your mind to send you to a demonic space where from the description of your posts, only leads to incarceration and a blind man to raise his son.

Its so demonic, friend. :sitdown:

:deadmanny:

You are a funny guy, i'll give you that

But still :birdman:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
@Mr Somebody

why do you feel the need to so demonically state your "BJJ is superior" agenda so forcefully and repeatedly on these forums friend?

it's so demonic to fukk up these threads so horribly like this friend. perhaps you should spend your time more wisely than preaching your bullshyt on here friend.

I think there is miscommunication on your part as to what my agenda is. Im passionate about my art and im defending it to friends that are saying it is obsolete and not necessary. In the process of that there are individuals that are reading these thoughts and are feeling a way about it. Im not attacking friends im just saying, Brazillian Jiujitsu is a very important art. Thank you for your time, friend. Have a blessed weekend.

yo moms

drunk
Daps
I think there is miscommunication on your part as to what my agenda is. Im passionate about my art and im defending it to friends that are saying it is obsolete and not necessary. In the process of that there are individuals that are reading these thoughts and are feeling a way about it. Im not attacking friends im just saying, Brazillian Jiujitsu is a very important art. Thank you for your time, friend. Have a blessed weekend.

Boxing>>>BJJ

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:deadmanny:

You are a funny guy, i'll give you that

But still :birdman:

Still what? Lets cheer up and be friends. I mean if my thoughts on the internet are making you want to take out my eyes im sorry friend and i hate to be blunt with you but that is not normal. That is a problem. Im going to take out some time to read some passages from the Bible to you that i hope resonate with the good that exists somewhere inside of you because at the moment i feel that demonic spirits are captivating you and empowering you with their satanic energy. Lets not make the devil happy but instead, honor God. :blessed:

Proverbs 25:28 (explains how demonic spirits can enter your mind)

A man without self-control is like a city broken into and left without walls.

James 1:19

Know this, my beloved brothers: let every person be quick to hear, slow to speak, slow to anger;

Ephesians 4:26

Be angry and do not sin; do not let the sun go down on your anger,

Ecclesiastes 7:9

Be not quick in your spirit to become angry, for anger lodges in the bosom of fools.

2 Timothy 2:24

And the Lord's servant must not be quarrelsome but kind to everyone, able to teach, patiently enduring evil,

Proverbs 16:32

Whoever is slow to anger is better than the mighty, and he who rules his spirit than he who takes a city.

Romans 8:28

And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose.

Thank you for your time, friend. :blessed:

yo moms

drunk
Daps
Sorry, friend, there arent any boxers in MMA that are having success. Even a elite BJJ blackbelt has automatic entry level status in the higher echelons of mixed martial arts.

Boxers make more money than mma fighters because everybody knows boxers are the best fighters in the world.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Boxers make more money than mma fighters because everybody knows boxers are the best fighters in the world.

Boxers make more because boxing is a long standing tradition going back centuries and has made many men into billionares. MMA is just now starting to mainstream and get actual Athletes into the mix. In 50 years, fighter purses will be through the roof, friend.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Still what? Lets cheer up and be friends. I mean if my thoughts on the internet are making you want to take out my eyes im sorry friend and i hate to be blunt with you but that is not normal. That is a problem. Im going to take out some time to read some passages from the Bible to you that i hope resonate with the good that exists somewhere inside of you because at the moment i feel that demonic spirits are captivating you and empowering you with their satanic energy. Lets not make the devil happy but instead, honor God. :blessed:

Proverbs 25:28 (explains how demonic spirits can enter your mind)

A man without self-control is like a city broken into and left without walls.

James 1:19

Know this, my beloved brothers: let every person be quick to hear, slow to speak, slow to anger;

Ephesians 4:26

Be angry and do not sin; do not let the sun go down on your anger,

Ecclesiastes 7:9

Be not quick in your spirit to become angry, for anger lodges in the bosom of fools.

2 Timothy 2:24

And the Lord's servant must not be quarrelsome but kind to everyone, able to teach, patiently enduring evil,

Proverbs 16:32

Whoever is slow to anger is better than the mighty, and he who rules his spirit than he who takes a city.

Romans 8:28

And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose.

Thank you for your time, friend. :blessed:

:whoo: