UFC 304 On ESPN+ PPV [7/27 at 10pm ET] “Manchester Is Red…With Blood” (Aspinall/Blaydes II, Edwards/Muhammad II)

Who Wins Saturday Night?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Absolutely embarrassing that Jones vs Stipe is still being considered. Crazy thing is there’s some serious holes in Aspinall game that a smart fighter like Jones can exploit

Jon jones too old

Gane has 0 wrestling ability I dont think Aspinall will go out like that and aspinall def is probs a better striker atm

Daps
Jones should consider retirement, has nothing left to prove and the Stipe fight will leave a bad taste.

If he gets starched by Tom, it could be the lasting memory for a lot of fans (like Mike Spinks).

sportscribe

Superstar
Daps
The Aspinall nut hugging is disgusting. Bones completely owned Gane and he will finish Aspinall too
I even prefaced it by saying "at this stage of his career", yet you still came from out of nowhere to to defend Jon's honor like a knight in shining armor.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
giphy.gif
My goat cereal killer :wow:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Jon jones too old

Gane has 0 wrestling ability I dont think Aspinall will go out like that and aspinall def is probs a better striker atm

Until I see it, Jones is still a top tier fighter. It’s a hard matchup for sure because Aspinall is athletic, fast, and dynamic. But dude fights a little too reckless. Fights like he’s on PCP. Gets clipped early and often. Jones could take advantage of that