UFC 302 On ESPN+ PPV [6/1 @ 10 pm ET] “Diamonds Are Forever” (Dustin Poirier/Islam Makhachev, Strickland/Costa)

Who Wins Saturday Night?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That is wild

Saw it coming from a mile away, breh. Strickland's problem will forever be that he's active, but not actually all that effective. That approach of picking away at a fight with potshots works in boxing, especially since you have more rounds to eventually break a fighter down and get some 10-8s in. Despite actual fight time being close, there just aren't enough rounds for that shyt to give you clean scorecards with judges without landing some serious shyt.

profound

technique
Daps
i had costa on the spread and wasnt worried about a win, but did get excited when it looked like they were gonna rob strickland. paulo looked better vs vettori and whitaker, guess he plateaued.

Vεnεficα

All Star
Daps
I don't understand where Sean gets off shyt talking other fighters with his fighting style, you'd think he'd be killing motherfukkers given the way he runs his mouth. Dana White, once again trying to turn a turd into a star.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't understand where Sean gets off shyt talking other fighters with his fighting style, you'd think he'd be killing motherfukkers given the way he runs his mouth. Dana White, once again trying to turn a turd into a star.

Sean Strickland is literally the same person as most of their audience. He's a newer, overachieving Donald Cerrone. He's going to have a prominent spot until he quits. :mjlol: